Where are we

Chapter 4

I wasn't sure where we landed all I could see was snow. " Damn, its cold. "  I muttered grinding my teeth against the wind. Liss looked over at me and rolled her eyes. " You're wearing a tank top. Of course you're cold. " I stuck my tounge out at her. We weren't allowed to know where we were only Dimitri and the pilot knew. Speaking of Dimitri I already missed him. His dark hair to run my fingers through and his accent. I had shivers just thinking about him. " So are you and Christian back together? It sure seemed like it at the airport. "  She frowned. " I don't know. I miss him but after Tasha was arrested he was in a dark place. He told me he couldn't handle all the responsibilities." Then she smiled.     " But then he kissed me."  I laughed at her face. " I used to go crazy when we had the bond...I saw everything and felt what you felt. Took me forever to learn to block you out." She flushed embarrassed. There was something in her eyes all the sudden. " What is it?" I asked. She avoided my eyes.       " When you and Mason where together- I mean, well you know- Was it hard not being with  Dimitr?" What the hell brought this on? " You talk in your sleep." She muttered. I didn't answer. " There's the cabin." I pointed. All the sudden there were two pairs of red eyes heading our way. " Behind me! " I hissed pulling out my stake.  " The Drigomir." It smiled. I sneered and ran forward. It tried bitting at me while the other circled me. Lissa squealed drawing their attention. In that one second my stake entered the blonde one.                " Liam! " It hissed glaring at me. Oops. I tried punching it in the nose but it grabbed my arm and twisted it. I head butted the girl and whipped around ending the fight by staking her. I breathed heavily and checked to make sure Lissa was okay. "We need to hurry before the sun sets." I muttered. My head ached from where it clashed. "Rose, your head...Its. bleeding!" She exclaimed. Liss reached over and softly put her hands on my head. " No, Liss."  I said sleepily. She ignored me and smiled. " There all better." I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand. " Run. The sun is almost settting."