Ouchy

Chapter 8

    The darkness engulfed me. I could hear voices I just couldn't talk back. "Rose!" That was Adrian. "Roza, you stay with me. We've come to far for this!" Dimitri his eyes were clued to mine. "Tasha?" I croacked. "She is taken care of." Christain whispered to me. "Rose, your my guardian-You're my sister stay with us." Liss was sobbing. "S'not so bad.." I lied. My body ached and protested. I knew there was to much damage."Its so bright-Mason!" I could see Mason with his red hair along with Eddie. "Mason?" Liss cried even harder. "I can heal her but for this much damage she is already near death she just has to be on the brink of death." I tried to say no but my body refused. "Rose. You have to fight this. You aren't ready-You never have been.Lissa needs you now more than ever." He looked happier than I had ever seen him before.He leaned down and kissed my forehead. Then there was a blinding light.

   I blinked several times when I opened my eyes. "Rose?" I smiled. "Dimitri. Get over here." He chuckled and kissed my lips softly. " How do you feel?" Hmm terrible. "The bond its back!" I gasped.This time it was Liss that laughed. "I knew you would be happy." My eyes widened. "The darkness! Liss you can do your magic help others." My smile fell. "Tasha?" I glanced at my mom. "The Ozera boy-Christain brought her in. Don't worry she is being held without a trial this time." I moved causing more pain. "How is he?" Liss looked away."He feels like he is cursed to repeat the same horrible fate as his family. He broke up with me for the Dragmoir line to go strong..  It was one of my fears for the tests." I rembered."Adrian?" Dimitri leaned over and kissed me again softly. "He lost a lot of blood but some how his battle wounds is his new pick up for girls.One in particular." Sydney. My smile widened."This makes you happy?" Dimitri was amused. "Of course it does." I smirked."You knew this was going to happen." He chuckled."Oh, Roza. What will we do with you?" My smile widened."I have some suggestions." His eyes fell on mine."Please, don't ever leave me. When you jumped so did my heart. With you it keeps repeating testing death." I had to it wouldn't end. I opened my mouth but was cut off."Don't you ever try that stunt again." Abe. "So where's my morphine? I need some asap." I asked trying to avoid the glares I was getting. "Do you really try to test how far fate's limits are for you?" Dimitri chimmed. This isn't cool."Hey! You guys can't team up against me!" I protested. Oh, Rose what have we gotten ourselves in now? I stopped talking and smiled sincerly. A hell of adventure that's what.