It's really real

Hey, guys, it's Leah, I just wanted to apologise for my lack of updates and activity, so,e of you may or may not know my story, but, I've been released from hospital! Thank you for all of your support and I promise to update more frequently. I'd also like to thank you all for 9k reads!!! Honestly, thank you so so so much, I love you all to pieces ♥️

Hermione's POV

There he was was..just standing there, as if nothing else in the world really existed as much as the small infant cradled in his arms. 

Draco seemed so calm, so peaceful, so intent, he didn't seem as tense as he was when I had first encountered him back at the start of this term, no, he was relaxed, all of his focus remained on the small child, if I wasn't smart enough to differentiate the child between myself, I would have grown slightly jealous. 

"Do you ever just wonder what she's thinking?" Draco asked in a hushed tone, careful not to wake the sleeping baby. He gaze still remained on her, it was as if he was scared to take his attention away from her.

"What do you mean?" I asked, not quite sure of what he was trying to say.

"She just seems..so..so..-

"Peaceful?" I finished for him, with slight smile as he slowly walked over to me with the child still cradled in his arms, and sat himself down in the chair next to me. 

"Yes, peaceful." 

******

Draco's POV 

Hermione had fallen asleep with Erin by the time I had gotten back from the Great Hall. Both Hermione and I had decided that it would be best for us both to take turns in going to lessons, and meals, though Hermione still never really ate that much, so it wasn't particularly difficult to associate who did what. It wasn't pleasant going to lessons and meals without..my..my..? My girlfriend? But someone had to stay behind to watch Erin, or she'd get taken away, and I Promised Blaise that we wouldn't let that happen. 

Right...okay...so it was extremely short...aghhhh, I'm just so lost with this story 😭😭I really don't know guys. Feel free to inbox me if you have any ideas. Love you x 

~Leah