•32•

"Jungkook?" The voice said into the phone.

"Finally! It's been a week Soojung." She finally decided to answer one of my calls.  "I'm sorry Jungkook. I really am. I've just been thinking."

"We need to talk." I said to her. "I know." she said sadly.

"Meet me at the cafe near your house at 12." I hung before she could protest. It'd been a week. Things were starting to feel normal again. Y/N and I were together more and she still talked to me like she used to. The only problem now was Soojung. Until today, I hadn't seen Soojung since we left that restaurant a week ago.

I still needed to talk to her. Whether it was to sort things out and fix this relationship, or to end it. It'd be a lie if I said I was perfectly happy in this relationship. Whole everyone else may think I moved on after being with Soojung, Yoongi and Jin make sure to show they know I still want Y/N. And it's true. I also couldn't have Y/N though. Even if Jin said that, he was drunk as Y/N hasn't done anything to even hint that she likes me.

At the end of the day, I knew I'd pick Y/N over Soojung if I had to. I liked Soojung and she was making me happy. But my frustration kept growing. Her ignoring me for the past week hadn't helped either. I was trying to be patient, but I was human and had a breaking point. I sighed and stood up from my bed. I needed to get ready to go to the cafe.

I put on my black ripped jeans, a grey hoodie, and some converse before stepping outside. "Fuck." I muttered. It was too bright out and I felt myself go blind. I tried covering my eyes and walking to my car. I ended up bumping into the car not realizing I was that close. I groaned and slid into the drivers seat before turning the key in the ignition. I wasn't looking forward to this.

I sat in the booth in the corner of the cafe waiting for Soojung to arrive. It'd been 10 minutes and she hadn't showed up so I ordered a drink while I waited for her. I was scrolling through Instagram on my phone when I heard a familiar voice.

"J-Jungkook?" Soojung was staring at her shoes and then looked up as our eyes met. I nodded for her to sit down and she awkwardly sat down in the booth across from me.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" I leaned in and held my elbows on the table. "I-I'm sorry... I should've had more trust in you-"

"But instead you decided to jump to conclusions and tell your roommate that I'm cheating on you?" I raised my eyebrow at her telling her to try and say I was wrong. "I'm sorry." Put her head in her hands and shook her head. "I was being stumped and I didn't take the time to think before I started telling Yeseul."

I crossed my arms and leaned back in my chair. "I just.. I know how close you and Y/N got when I left and.... I just didn't want to lose you to her." She finally finished and I clicked my tongue.

"First of all, I'm not just an object that you get to claim. And you can't just jump to conclusions, Soojung. We're supposed to be in a relationship. You're supposed to trust each other when you're in a relationship." Soojung bit her lip and looked down.

"I don't know if this is working out." I told her and her head shot up and our eyes met. "What?"" She said and looked at me in shock.

"I don't think this is working out." I said the words slowly and let them drag out.

"Jungkook.." She said quietly and looked up at me with watery eyes.

"I'm sorry, Soojung. I want to break up."