•1•

Here I am again, surrounded by a bunch of drunks.

I always hated coming to these types of parties but my bestfriend somehow always drags me to them.

She had that power over me. She just didn't know it. She could say anything she wanted and I'd do whatever she wanted if it meant it'd make her happy.

She always thought that was just me being a best friend. I didn't blame her for never realizing I had feelings for her, though. I'd told her a countless number of times already how oblivious she was when a guy liked her. Most of these were times when one of her friends would confess feelings and she would always get surprised. Little did she know I was also referring to myself.

I had always wanted to tell her my feelings but I never could bring myself to do it. I knew she didn't return the feelings back and that it'd just hurt more than keeping the feelings to myself.

I still coped with the pain. I wasn't proud of it, and I'm still not completely sure how it happened. It's not that it matters now. I had already earned myself a reputation. A reputation as one of the biggest fuckboys in school.

Like I said, I'm not proud of it but it helps me cope. It helps distract me from the one person who I actually wanted.

I didn't get involved, though. I wasn't one of those guys. It was a one time thing and if I felt like someone was beginning to catch feelings I'd cut them off before I could hurt them. I already knew what it was like to be hurt because of a one-sided love. I didn't want that for anyone else.

I was cut off from my thoughts when I felt someone sitting on my lap.

"Kooookie!" The drunk girl wrapped her arms around my neck and muffled my name while burying her face in my neck.

It was when I felt her kissing my neck that I pulled back and she lifted her head up, looking into my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked her while she tried reaching for me again. I had to admit, she was hot.

I didn't plan on coming here tonight to find someone to hook up. But when this girl leaned in and started whispering into my ear, I pushed her off my lap and stood up.

I looked around until my eyes landed on the most precious thing in the room. She was too busy talking to her friends to notice me, so I turned back to the drunk girl that was now clinging onto my waist.

"You want to get out of here, babygirl?" I asked, smirking down at the girl who nodded.

I took one last glance behind me before I turned around and wrapped my arm around the girl's waist and led her to my car.

I finished showering and wrapped the towel around my waist before I stepped back out of my bathroom. I saw the girl laying on my bed starting to wake up so I walked over and sat beside her.

"Morning, princess." I said, playing with a strand of her hair.

"Jungkook?" She asked still half asleep.

"Mhm?" I murmured into her ear before she opened her eyes.

Her eyes widened and I got up off the bed and started drying my hair with another towel.

"Do you want anything to eat?" I asked her while she was staring at my abs that were on full display due to the fact I only had a towel wrapped around my waist.

"You?" She smirked at me.

"Sorry babe. Just took a shower." I laughed as I pulled some clothes out of the drawer and went back into the bathroom to get changed.

When I came back the girl was still pouting. I grabbed a long shirt and walked over to the girl still laying in my bed and offered it to her.

I watched her as she put it on, realizing how much of a routine all of this was.

Once she was finished I grabbed her waist and pulled her to the edge of the bed right in front of me.

"I'm going to ask you again, sweetheart." I smiled at her. "Do you want anything for breakfast?"

This time she nodded and I grabbed her hand before leading her downstairs to my kitchen.

"Last night was fun." I said. Finally breaking the silence while she was sitting at the counter watching me make breakfast.

"Ah, I don't really remember it." She said rubbing her forehead.

"I wish I did, though." She smirked.

"Maybe next time." I said and winked at her as I put her food down in front of her.

Once she was done and we'd had small talk it was time for her to go.

"I'll see you again? I've got a lot I need to do today." I told her as I opened the front door for her.

I checked my phone and instantly smiled at my lock screen. It was a picture of me and Y/N.

Then I noticed all of the missed messages notifications.