•27•

I ran my hand through my hair repeatedly as I drove away. I didn't know where I was going. I just knew I wanted to be away from there.

I got out of my car and knocked on the door.

"Jungkook?" She said shocked.

I didn't say anything and pulled her into a tight hug. "What's going on?"

"Let's just not talk tonight." Her eyes widened and I stepped inside closing the door behind me.

I woke up and looked around. I finally remembered what happened last night and looked down at Soojung sleeping peacefully next to me. I ran my hand through her soft locks and put my head back down on the pillow.

"Jungkook?" I lifted my head and saw Soojung duck her head under the blankets to protect her from the light shining on her eyes through the window. She shot her head back up with wide eyes. "Did we..." Her voice trailed off and I chuckled.

"Omg I remember." She said and slapped her forehead and laughed lightly.

"Baby, let's go somewhere to get breakfast." I kissed her forehead and she nodded. I grabbed my clothes and got dressed as she headed off to the bathroom.

"Damn, Kookie." I heard a familiar voice and I turned around to see Yeseul, Soojung's best friend and roommate."I could hear everything last night. Do you mind being more quiet next time?" I laughed. "I think it's not me you should be talking to." She laughed and nodded.

"That Soojung, such a slut." She shook her head and looked back at me. "I guess you were two sluts matched in heaven." I laughed. "Now we just need to wait for someone who equals up to your slutiness to come along."

"Bitch, that's impossible." She rolled her eyes at me as if this was common knowledge. I really was, though.

"What's impossible?" Soojung stepped out of her room and closed the door behind her.

"Finding a man as slutty as me." Yeseul laughed again and Soojung shook her head. "That's the most accurate thing you've said all week." She grabbed my hand and started walking towards the front door.

"Wait! Where are you whores going?" Yeseul yelled after us.

"To get food. Don't follow us." Soojung yelled back and walked with Jungook down to the car.