Chapter 17

A/N: Well everyone this is my last chapter, I might have an epilogue but I have not decided yet if it will be needed. I really love the fact that I have over 1000 reads and dedicated readers. To tell you the truth I did not expect even that. I just had a story in my head and wanted to get it out on here. For those who have been reading from the beginning and haven't given up on me even though there were a lot of breaks between updates I really appreciate you. Finally to my husband, since I am almost donr this means you have to read the whole book. Love you!!!! Hope you enjoy this chapter and please give me honest opinions. 

Sincerely

Heather 

Chapter 17- Homecoming

 **** Jenna's POV****

        After days of traveling, i was able to finally see the smoke rising from camp. I stopped to admire the view and a smile stretched across my face. I was home, and as I looked around I saw everyone else was happy to. Soon everyone began running. Parents were missing children and others were missing their loved ones as well. I was so happy to see so many smiling faces. After an hour of greeting everyone and thanking them I went to find Amanda. I didn't see her after the fight and I wanted to make sure she was ok. Andy said she was one of the few who led the rescued prisoners back to our camp. I think she chose to go back. When I found her she was kissing Charles. You would have thought they were apart for years and not a few days. Sarah and Chris were standing by Andy and I, and Jenny and Derek were in a rush to get to their tent. Before anyone took off I wanted to talk to everyone. "Please everyone, I would like to talk to you before we all go our seperate way."

        Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to face me. I looked at Andy and Micah and they came to join me. "I know many of you are in a hurry to visit with family, and to finally live your life without fear but I had an idea and want to get everyones input." I look through the crowd and besides a few impatient faces they all seemed to be interested. "I know many of you have homes in other places but I consider you all family and friends. I want to turn our camp into our new home. I will begin building homes next week with the help of all willing to stay. I know not all of you are aware that I want to unite all of our kinds to live in harmony. I know it will be hard but I wanted to see who is willing to try?" I looked around and saw a few with determination and a few with fear. 

        Andy saw some begin to turn away and noticed most were the humans. I know they had a lot more to lose with a peace between all races. "I know many of you humans are worried that you will become food for the Vampires and their families. I say we all sit down and come up with a plan or as some will say a constitution that we can all agree on. After all we have vampires, werewolves, witches, humans, and hybrids. We will all need to be aware of the laws that will regulate our new land. We have all been hiding and I know it will be hard for us to work together for something other than revenge." Andy said. Soon I noticed everyone nodding and agreeing to try. However, I also knew they would not all stay. I also knew there were others who were not willing to have peace so all would have to be aware and ready for anything.

        "I cannot garantee peace but I can promise that I will fight for what is right and not depending on race. We will have a meeting two days from now at noon. This way everyone has time to relax and recover from the last couple weeks. If you choose to leave I understand and so does everyone else." I said, " For those of you who choose to stay we will meet and find common ground for all races." Knowing this was the end of the meeting they all quickly turned away and began to make their way to their tents . I looked at Andy and signaled that I wanted to talk to him alone. 

****Andy's POV****

        I knew the moment we got into the tent she was going to ask me how I became the way I am. I knew she was also very angry that I never told her. I just hoped she would eventually understand and forgive me. After what seemed like an agonizing few minutes we arrived and she held open the door. I slowly walked in trying to postpone the inevitable for as long as possible. As soon as I heard the zipper go down I knew I had no other choice but to come clean. "I am so sorry Jenna that I never told you what I could possibly become. I never planned to let it loose." I quickly apologized.

        "Andy, I already knew. I had a vision before I left and talked to Gloria. That was why I knew you would come for me and we would win." She smiled but then slowly walked towards me. "However, I didn't know how it happened. Can you please tell me?" She asked.

        I grabbed her hand and brought her over to our sleeping bags signaling for her to sit down. For what seemed like the hundreth time I told my story. However this time I was telling the most important person in my life. I knew that no matter what she would accept me no matter what. How did I get so lucky? After I finished with my story I looked down at Jenna and saw that she was looking at the ground. I assumed she was upset and quickly got on my knees to plead my case. I couldn't lose her. "Please Jenna don't leave. I am begging you to accept me like this because I cannot go back now that the transformation is complete." I grabbed her hands and continued to look at the top of her head hoping she would look up.

        When she finally lifted her head and looked at me I was so happy to see she was smiling and had an odd twinkle in her eye. Even though I was concerned about the twinke I was so happy to see her smiling after what I had just told her. "So you are a hybrid and I am a vampire. This could mean we can have children!" I saw her smile become bigger and brighter. At this moment I could be the happiest man alive.

        "Yes baby we can definitly try. I am willing to practice all night till we can know for sure." I quickly brought her lips to mine and we did practice. I was really hoping we would make a child. My only problem was what our children woud become. Vampire, werewolf, or both ike thier daddy. I would love them no matter what and I know she would to. I just hoped all the girls looked like their drop dead gorgeous mom.

*****Ten Years Later*****

        "Martin, Jennifer, and Amanda come visit your new brother." Yelled Andy as we walked into the house. Jenna looked around her house so happy to be back and couldn't wait to see her other children. Soon we heard the pounding of feet coming down the stairs and our three other children came rushing to my side.

        "Mom, he is so cute." yelled Amanda.

        Martin and Jennifer slapped her in the back of her head and then told her to quite down. After all Cade was asleep. I looked at Andy and I saw him trying to hide a smile as Amanda looked at her twin siblings and we knew we had to do something or all hell was going to break out. After all she had the temper of her dad but lacked his control. The twins were just vampires but Amanda hadn't changed yet. However, just from her temper I was certain she was going to be a hybrid. For a seven year old she had a lot of strength. Yes I know pure blood vampires and werewolves aged quicker till they hit thier peak at age 18 but it seems we may be in for a treat. She may be seven but she acts and looks like she is already 14. If people didn't know they would think she was the oldest. Luckily everyone one knew who she was in our new community. Everyone looked out for her and if a new family came in or just a random person they were told right away so there would be no confusion.

        Finally after a couple hours Cade was tucked away in his crib and the others were doing homework and I retreated out to my favorite part of the house. We no longer lived in tents. We had built a wonderful community that was open to anyone willing to follow the rules. From my front porch I was able to see Amandas house. She was also a mother of one eight year old boy and refuses to have anymore. She says he reminds her to much of herself and she could only handle the one. John had finally agreed to be turned. He was afraid of losing her. so for nine years he has been a vampire. However, he survives off of animal blood and is know as the chief of police. Jenny and her family moved but we still stay in contact. Sarah lives across the street and was still trying to convince Chris to change. She kept dangling the children card to influence his decision. Everyone knew he would give in. After all even my kids were trying to give him the guilt treatment. Asking him why he wanted to leave him when he dies of old age. Personally I think Sarah paid them into making him feel bad. Overall, the world had calmed down a lot. We still had a few who tried to turn things back the way they were but they are quickly handled.

        I heard a loud wail and knew it was my sign to get back in the house. Cade was hungry and I had to get back to him. I walked into the nursery and saw Andy had already made it to him and changed his butt. He handed him to me and kissed my lips while I sat in my rocker ready to feed the one of four children I never thought I would have. After I was attacked I was certain I would always be alone. I am so glad I was wrong.

THE END