Chapter 7

A/N: Hello all my wonderful readers. I am so sorry for the wait. It has been very hectic while I am trying to get ready for my long montha nd a half before training. I leave late tonight but I wanted to do everyhting within my power to get you a chapter up because I know there is a good chance that I will not be able to write again for at the very least two weeks. I hate doing this to you all but I have to do mt duty. I will however, promise to write you another chapter as soon as possible. Please do not be afraid to tell me what you think about the book so far. After all I am writing this for you all to enjoy. 

Sincerely

Heather

Chapter 7-Brian

          We ran as quickly as possible and tried to make it to california before anyone had a chance to let Brian know we were still alive. After all, we need to surprise him. I was so angry that I wanted to litterally kill him over and over again. However I decided that it would be Amanda's kill. After all, he only hurt the people I loved and he killed her parents. I hoped Gloria was able to make it to Andy and Charlie. I felt horrible leaving them like that but I would be back and I might be able to work through these feelings I was having for Andy. It sucks because he is human and a vampire hunter. We are supposed to be enemies and not falling in love with each other. 

          I must have been very distracted because I didn't realize that Amanda had been calling my name for a while. As soon as I came to my senses I smelt humans and vampires and Amanda was turning in a different direction. I knew she was going to assess the situation and I quickly followed. What we saw was not at all what we had expected. We thought the humans were getting attacked but instead they were all at a lake swinging from a rope and letting go over the water. I never did this but it looked fun. Amanda and I looked over at each other and smiled. It would appear we had the same thoughts. Slowly and causiously we walked toward the group of six teenagers. However, we could tell that two of them were vampires. When they sensed us coming they quickly blocked the humans with their bodies.

          I smiled as sweetly as I could and said, "Please forgive us on intruding but we couldn't help but notice you all having so much fun. My friend and I are in need of a little fun. It has been a hard journey and it is still going to be longer." I walked up to the vampire that was closer to me and held my hand out for him to shake. "I am Jenna and this is Jenna."

          Slowlt he grabbed my hand and shook it but I could tell he did not trust me. "I am Ian and this is Sarah. Our human friends are Derek, Chris, Jenny, and Felisha. We all know you two are vampires and yes our friends no what we are." As he pointed to all of them I was able to see that Felisha was more than a human. She was also a witch and a young one at that. Not like Gloria, she couldn't have been more than 100 years old. She saw me looking at her and quickly turned away.

          "I know us walking out her has you all terrified thinking we are here to attack. I can tell by your feelings that you are ready to fight but I promise you we just came over hoping you would let us join you." I tried to explain to relieve the huge amount of tension in the air. When I mentioned the fact that I felt the fear Felisha quickly turned and starred at me. Pretty soon her eyes got huge and she quickly walked over to me.

          I am quickly blocked her and wispered into her ear. Whatever she whispered back to him must have shocked him because he quickly turned toward me and she walked past him before he realized what had happened. As she approached he quickly got on her side ready to protect her if I were to try anything. "Are you wearing contacts?" She asked.

          I knew where this was going and I knew there was no way I could lie. She would call me out in a heart beat. She was a lot smarter and stronger then I gave her credit for. "No I am not." I stated simply.