Chapter 8

A/N: Well hello again all my lovely readers. I am so happy to see I have almost reached 300 reads. I am surprised and happy that some people are reading my story. I also wanted to let everyone know that there has been a slight change in plans about me leaving. I was supposed to leave yesterday to go do training but there was a mix up regarding my name on a list but that means I have a couple weeks before I am supposed to leave again so I will try to get as much done as possible before then. I am not certain in the direction of this story. I write as ideas flow into my head and I am hoping to have many more chapters up before it ends. I am going to dedicate this chapter to everyone reading this and I cannot wait to hear comments about this next chapter.

Enjoy my lovely readers

Heather

Chapter 8- Amanda's revenge

          He threw her against a tree and I head a deadly snap. Luckily it was the tree snapping from the force of her body. She was so angry that the didn't even register that it hurt. I noticed however that the tree was falling and it was heading right towards all of our new friends and they were to distracted with keeping Jenny safe. From the look of pure fright on her face and the evil determination from both Sarah and Ian I am thinking he might also be the same vampire who hurt Jenny and that made me even more angry. I could feel my new found power building in me and I couldn't wait for my first chance to try it. However, I had to save them first. I ran to them yelling to move and that was when they looked up and saw the tree. Just in time they got out of the way. 

          Amanda was in a blind rage and I knew this was going to get her killed. She needed to free her emotions long enough to fight Brian. However, I had to get her away from him for a few seconds. I was afraid if I used this power and they both got hit then it would just make things worse. I pulled Ian and Sarah aside "I need to to get a hold of Brain and hold him down. I promised Amanda I would help but I cannot do it when they are so close together." Both looked at me in confusion but instead of arguing with me like i thought they would they shook their head and ran to join the fight. I an quickly pinned Brian and Sarah threw Amanda towards me. Amanda was angry and was trying to get back over there but I put my hand on her arm to calm her. I turned her to look at me. "Amanda, I know you want to kill him so badly that you are burning with rage. However, to beat him you need to clear your mind and focus." Not believing me I felt her fight against me again and this is when I used my new power. I realized I could not only calm someone down but that I could also transfer certain powers to another vampire. After getting her emotions under control I was able to instill the power of speed and strength into her. Hopefully this would give her and edge. I let go of her arm and she looked at me in awe. That was when we heard yelling and saw that Brian was breaking free of Ian's hold. "Amanda, I am not sure how long the power will stay in you. Kill him quickly." I gave her a hug and she ran back into the fight.

          Brian saw her coming and with one final thrust he threw Ian off of him. He then looked at Amanda and smirked. "You couldn't kill me before and what makes you think you can now. When I am done with you I will kill all of your friends beginning with the angel that was mine to begin with." This pissed off Derek and he went to attack Brian but I quickly stopped him. 

          "Really it has been a few years, how do you know I haven't learned a few new tricks?" Amanda asked.

          He glanced at her and said, "Your emotions give you away and that is how I was able to get to your parents and snap their frail human necks." We all knew he was just trying to get her angry again and when he saw it didn't work he seemed to get a little scared.

          "Your right they always made me mess up when I was around you. I used to believe we were in love. I also used to believe that you would one day get back the memories of us together but since you killed them I haven't felt anything but hatred. I was consumed by it and I wanted to kill you so bad I could taste it. However, I now understand what motivates you. You use others emotions to kill them. What I don't understand is why you didn't kill me after you killed my parents?" I knew this was a question that was on her mind for a long time. I could feel that the power was still strong in her so I tried not to rush her. She needed answers as well as revenge.