Chapter 14

A/N: Well after a very long wait, here is the next chapter of Her Revenge. Again sorry it took so long to get to it.

Chapter 14-Happiness For Now

     A whirlwind of activity took place for the next several hours. Many of the females within our group of people decided to take it upon themselves to decorate and get everything for the mass wedding in the morning. The men were off getting food for the humans for the feast after and some were being commanded by the ladies to hang and put together their decorations. Andy, Chris, Charles, and Derek had disappeared saying they did not want to see the brides befor the wedding. Of course the brides in question were irritated they left and they were pacing the floor of the make shift brides tent with nervous energy. Jenny Had informed them that her parents would be there also and this made everyone determined it had to be fit for their arrival. Jenny went to bed shortly after eleven, while Jenna, Amanda, and Sarah looked at her with jealousy.

     "I wish I was still human sometimes." Commented Sarah. "I could sleep and it wouldn't seem like we had such a long time to wait. I miss laying with Chris while he sleeps." Amanda and I nodded our heads in agreement. In fact we were debating about sneaking to thier tent to do just that. 

     "You know," Began Amanda, "if the guys realize we are there they may get angry and make us wait longer before we get married. You know they are evil enough to punish us like that." Sarah and I moaned, we knew she was right. So we all decided to go hunt to keep us distracted. We found someone to stay with Jenny and we headed out. Sarah went with another Vampire that also consumed human blood and Amanda and I went together. Unfortunatly, it didn't take long to eat, even though we tried.  We slowly made our way back to camp and we noticed unfamiliar scents and began to run. There was a mixture of human, vampire, witch, and even a scent I hadn't smelt in years. One I thought I would never smell again, I was told they were extinct. Werewolves were hunted and killed by Richard and his men. When no more could be found everyone assumed they were all murdered. Smells like I was wrong.

     As we got closer we noticed there were no screams of fear, no crying, and no smell of death. Amanda and I moved slowly and carefully just in case we were walking into a trap. As we approached the camp we noticed many new people around the camp fire. Some were commenting about how weird it was that it produced no smoke. Gloria had put a spell over the fire so it would be impossible for people to find us due to the smoke. A soon as we exited the woods and into the camp area everyone turned towards me.

     Gloria began to walk towards me and I could tell there was a lot to talk about. I carefully approach her but keep an eye on the new group, expecually the wolves. I do not know what they want and why they are here. In my past life, when there were wolves everywhere, most were out of control and would kill without any thought. These ones did not look like they would kill but I had to be safe for all the people that have become my family. "Jenna, do not be afraid. They are here to help." said Gloria with a calming voice. She then told me the story of how the wolves survived the wolf massacres. It seems that most of the women and children had excaped. Some of the elders had as well. They went to find Gloria and convince her to hide them. Many had already lost their mates and knew if they did not get help they would soon join. Richard and his group had already killed many packs and did not care if it was man, woman, or child. The few that excaped, with the help of Gloria, had went into hiding and could not be found. Richard thought he had extingushed the race. She then began to introduce the key members of the wolf pack. It turns out there were thousands more hiding just in case I attacked. Gone were the fierce warriers and murders they used to be. Now they were tame but I knew they could still be a great asset if they were to join us. 

     "This is Burr, he is they alpha of the Sun River Pack. Next to him is Sharon, she is the Alpha of the Moon River Pack. Finally, we have Ben the Alpha of the Ice River Pack. There are only three packs left but they are all massive in size." Gloria said, " They have all kept a low profile just in case and they have all taken medicine to block their scents. However, the three alphas did not take thiers today so you would smell them when you came. Now they are going to take theirs so that they will not be picked up by others." They then open a vial and drink  it, within seconds they smell like humans.