Chapter 5

A/N: Well I finished chapter 4 earliertoday and I had 110 reads and now I am at 128. I know for many on here that is low but like I stated before I am extremly happy with it. Please keep reading and letting me know what you think. I want to dedicate this chapter to my mom. You have always supported me and when I ask for the truth you give it to me. I love that fact about you. It definitly keeps me on my toes and looking for ways to improve. I love you mom and if I would of had the chance to change who my mom was I would of said hell no and ran back to you like a two year old who missed her mom. I know I am weird but you love me anyways lol.

Chapter 5- Finding myself!

         It has been ten years since I found Gloria and I haven't learned much about who I was in my past life. Gloria says it will come to me but I am starting to doubt her. You would think after all of this time something besides the fact that I can fight well and a few powers would come back to me. However, I found that out at the beginning. Maybe I need to find a different person to tell me who I am. I love my house but it is time for me to go somewhere else. Gloria has told me a few times that I spent a lot of time in California. Maybe I can go there and find answers or maybe regain memories. I wonder who I can convince to come with me.

          Amanda would definitly come with me. We have become great friends but she constantly reminds me that I agreed to help her. Even though she is handling everything better I still find her from time to time looking at that picture. Instead of her hurting a lot now I only see hate with a hint of sadness. I just hope she is doing what is right. I know the loss of her parents was hard on her but can she truly handle killing the one she loved and possibly still loves even though her love is buried deep within all the pain and anger? I guess we will find out. She has became a great friend and I will do whatever I need to do to help her, even if it means to kill Brian.

          I walked back inside the house, I decided I was done thinking about what I was going to do and just do it. "Everyone meet me in the livingroom!"I yelled.

          After a few seconds I heard footsteps making there way downstairs and down the halls. "Geez Jenna, where did you learn to yell so loud?" Asked Jason. Andy was right behind him and had a scowl on his face. He is not a morning person and to be woke up at 6am from my yelling probably didn't make him very happy. We spoke civily to each other but I wouldn't call us friends. In fact he gave me a weird feeling and I found it best to try to stay away from him. I needed to focus on everything else. I definitly didn't need to analyze my feelings about someone I didn't like very much. Soon Gloria, Charles, the Jamesons, Lana, and finally Amanda walked in. Jake finally showed up a month after everyone came to stay here. He was a quite man but his eyes noticed everything. I know for a fact he watched mine and Amandas every move. He didn't trust us at all. I sensed that everytime he looked at us he would get angry. However, he never said anything. He made me very nervous. I didn't know his background or the background of his two boys. For all I know he could be plotting a way to kill us. Jason sat beside Lana and I saw them share a look that I have seen between them many times. Either they secretly were seeing each other or they both had feelings for the other but refused to let it go further. Knowing how stubborn they both are it was more than likely the latter. I am hoping they are not holding back because of me. I truly wanted all of them to be happy.

          As soon as I noticed everyone was settled and looking at me expectantly I began to tell them my plan. "I am going to California. Gloria has told me I spent a lot of time there and I think it might help me to regain memories of before. I know some of you are beginning to doubt who I am told I am and, to tell you the truth, I am to. I need to get answers and this might help. However, the reason I called you all down is because I wanted to see who would go with me and who would like to stay. You will be safe here. Gloria has it protected with her cloaking spell and personally I consider you all friends and I want you safe. I have sensed many new vampires in the area lately and I think they are searching for me. If I leave they will follow me." I looked around and I saw Jason, Andy, Lana, and Charles looking at each other.