Search For A Cure Part 2

Becca's POV

Yep. My boyfriend is absolutely crazy. Plan B? Yeah that never works with Stiles. Even though he always has a plan B, shit goes down before eveything goes back the way we want it.

"Am I gonna regret plan B?" Scott asked as we still stood in the parking lot, watching Fenris drive away in his ugly car. Stiles whipped his head and looked towards Scott and I with a look.

"Only if we get caught" Already knowing Stiles idea, we will most likely get caught.

"Which we will most likely do" I stated. It's like the woods again. Stiles got caught while Scott and I got bitten. 

"Lighten up, babe. If we get caught, you two can use your werewolf strength and knock him out, making him forget everything that happened" Stiles smiled as he set his arm around my shoulders while leading Scott and I to his car.

"Yeah, not gonna happen, Stiles" Scott muttered as we all got inside Stiles car. I totally agreed with Scott. No way in hell that I'm knocking that poor man out so we could just escape. Only if that's the only way out, then maybe I could, but otherwise not.

_____

___________

_________________________

Stiles had drove all the way to Fenris house and parked across from Fenris house.

"Hide" Stiles said before making him and Scott duck down in the front seat. I rolled my eyes as I layed down in the backseat. Seeing even though I am Stiles girlfriend, Scott has to have the passengers seat. Jerk.

We all layed low in the car, waiting for Fenris to go to sleep or get away from the house. I knew this was gonna be a bad idea, but does Stiles ever listen to me? No, never. And probably never will.

Fenris slowly got out of his house and walked over to his car before getting in and driving away. Stiles, Scott and I slowly lifted our heads up to see if he was out of seeing range. All of us glanced at each other before getting out of the car. As I stepped out of the car I brushed myself before following the boys who started walking the back way.

Stiles decided to take the back way to Fenris house and leaded all of us to the backyard. He thought it would be safer and that we could always make a run for it. He opened the gates before motioning us to follow him.

"This is a bad idea" Scott whispered as we walked slowly on the grass, making our way to the front door. I nodded in agreement with Scott as I stood between the two boys,

"You say that to all of my ideas" Stiles whispered back as he glanced a little everywhere, looking if we're clear or not. Well, to be honest. Most of Stiles ideas are really bad. Like really, really bad.

"It's because they're all bad ideas" Scott implied as I chuckled silently. It's like Scott can read my mind or something. And now I'm also pretty sure Stiles is pissed. Stiles turned around and gave Scott a small glare.

"Well you wanna know more, failure makes successes" Stiles stated and held his thumbs up, with a fake smile, before turning around.

"Well, you must be a genius by now" Scott smirked. I stifled in a laugh as Stiles stopped dead in his tracks. He slowly turned around and had a fake smile on. Scott smiled until Stiles gave him a pissed off look.

"Okay" Scott said and followed Stiles, finally understanding that he pissed of Stiles. I, so at the moment, wanted to yell "BURN!" but then Stiles would have been pissed at me, so I stayed quiet.

Scott and I walked behind Stiles as he walked up the stairs to the front door. Stiles tried to open the door but it was locked. I glanced at Scott, knowing Stiles, he was gonna come up with something stupid.