Wolf Moon

Becca POV

I just finished watching season 1 of Teen Wolf and it was awesome. I am totally in love with Stiles and his sarcasm. I wish I could just live inside of Teen Wolf. Even though there's a scary alpha or hunters, it seems easier.

It was getting really late and I knew school tomorrow would suck. Not only because I would be tired, but because I just don't feel like I belong here.

I did my night routine before going to bed. I shut my eyes and slowly drifting off to sleep.

__________________________________

I woke up and it was still dark outside. That's weird. I got up from bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen it was completely different from when I last saw it. The walls were painted a summer green and the kitchen was much more bigger.

"Mom!" I yelled but got no respons. I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. It too was completely different. It was bigger than usual, there was a big TV and a big couch. I ran up the stairs and into the room my mother should be in.

"Mom!" I yelled once again but got no respons. What the hell is going on?

I walked into the room and everything was different. Her bed was bigger than before. She had a walk-in-closet. Her bathroom was the size of her walk-in-closet and she had a french balcony.

I thought I must be dreaming. I quickly walked out of the room and into my own room. Huge mistake. It was almost like my mothers but my balcony was a little bigger. My heart beat began raising and my breath was uneven.

I suddenly heard a knock on the front door. I held my hand over my mouth as I went down the stairs. The knocking became louder by every step. When I was downstairs and a couple of feet near the door it stopped.

I furrowed my brows and stepped back from the door. Then out of nowhere I heard a crash from upstairs. I quickly ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I hid behind a wall as I heard two pair of footsteps come down the stairs.

I held my breath as the footsteps neared me.

"Becca?" I heard a male voice say. The voice sounded familiar but I could yet not put my finger on it. And the other thing was, how in the hell did this guy know my name? 

"Stiles, I don't think she's here" Another voice said. Which might I add, sounded also too familiar.

"Of course she's here, trust me Scott" This Stiles person said. Who even names their kid Stiles? Wait. Stiles? As in Stiles Stilinski from Teen Wolf? No, this can't be real. Maybe if I take a look I'll know this is all just pretend.

I slowly looked behind the wall and saw two figures in my living room. It was too dark to see but those two looked awfully familiar.

"I'll go check the kitchen, you go check her mothers office" Stiles told the other guy Scott before walking towards my direction.

My eyes winded as I saw him nearing me. I held onto the knife tight as he almost stood next to me. When he was next to me in the dark kitchen, he turned on the light switch and then saw me.

"AHH!" He yelled at the same time as me. I dropped the knife on the floor as he held onto his chest.

"God Rebecca! Are you trying to kill me?" Stiles yelled at me.

"Excuse me?!?" I yelled back just as the Scott guy came into the kitchen.

"What happened?" He asked and looked at Stiles and I. I looked at him and Stiles back and fort before realizing, they're both from Teen Wolf! Wait, why are they calling each other Stiles and Scott? Why not Tyler and Dylan?