Magic Bullet

Becca's POV

I was sleeping softly on the bed when I suddenly hears some kind of shots. Maybe it's just a couple of drunk teenagers throwing something around. I let my head fall back on the bed and tried getting some sleep until I heard a howl.

It was controlling. Like someone put a spell over me. I got out of bed and quickly changed clothes. I put on a pair of sneaker before leaving the house towards the howling sound.

I started running until I reached to place. I saw Scott coming and hid behind a wall. I looked up to the roofs and saw something with glowing red eyes.

"Alpha" I whispered before I saw another figure running after the alpha. I looked closer and saw it was Derek who ran after the alpha. I looked down and saw a woman, probably in her late twenties, with light brown hair, aiming with a gun at Derek. 

She pulled the trigger and I saw Derek fall on the ground.

"Oh shit" I mumbled before trying to find a way to get to Derek without being seen my the crazy woman or Scott. Suddenly a car pulled up and out came, surprisingly not, Chris Argent.

I silently groaned as I climbed up to a roof and looked to find Derek. In the mean time I heard the woman and Mr. Argent talking. Turns out, she's his sister. Awesome. Another Argent hunter. They also said something about fourthy-eight hours. Does that mean Derek has fourthy-eight hours before he dies? Well shit..

I stood on the roof looking down at the two Argents leaving as I also saw Scott. Derek on the other hand I didn't see anywhere. I hope he got up and found a way to some kind of safe place. Scott was the only one left but then I noticed something. He was looking straight at me.

"Hey!" He yelled up at me but I went into a death sprint and started jumping from roof to roof. I could hear him gaining on me but I used my werewolf speed and took off. I hope he didn't see my face or I'm screwed.

I kept running until I was completely sure I had lost him. After that I ran back home and finished my sleep before school.

_______________________

______________________________

_____________________________________

Today when I got to school Scott and Stiles were on my ass and fast. They kept talking about how Scott had seen 'a girl' a.k.a me, but they don't know that, on the roof of the scene were the two Argents were. Scott kept talking about that the girl must've been the other werewolf on the bus and the second beta.

When we were in class I was sitting next to Stiles, who had Scott in front of him. The teacher was passing out our tests and I hope I got atleast better than C.

"If Derek is not the alpha, the one who bit you then, who did?" Stiles started asking Scott. It was a pretty stupid question. How could Scott know that if he thought this whole time Derek was the alpha. Even Stiles thought Derek was the alpha. Only I knew he wasn't.

"I don't know" Scott responded to Stiles.

"Did the alpha kill the bus driver?" Stiles really need to learn how to shut up. Or at least ease on the aderall.

"I don't know" Scott responded again.

"Does Allison's dad kno about the-"

"I don't know!" Scott finally snapped, and pretty loudly. The whole class turned around to face Scott with weird looks.

"Mind your damn business" I yelled at them as all of them slowly turned back in their seats. Finally the teacher came by my seat and handed me my test. It said A-, which is pretty freaking good.