Night School

Becca's POV

I don't wanna die! Not now and deffinately not in school!

"Lock it! Lock it!" Scott yelled as Stiles and Scott held the door. I was behind them and was probably slowly slipping into shock.

"Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles yelled back.

"Grab something!" Scott was stressing out. I'm pretty sure all of us were. Not to mention, we are all scared to death.

"What?" Stiles asked as he looked around. 

"Anything!" Scott yelled. I looked around and saw nothing. The hallway is a deserted place. Stiles looked like a light bulb just went off and looked at us. He stood up and looked through the window like he realized something. Scott and I looked at each other before standing up and looking through the windows ourselves. I saw the boltcutters laying on the ground a few meters from the door.

"No" I stated and looked at Stiles.

"Yes" Stiles said before handing the flash light to Scott.

"Stiles, please no" I begged but he didn't listen. He was opening the door as Scott yelled at him to stop. Stiles sneaked out and closed the door behind him. I felt tears welling up in my eyes as I watched Stiles from the window. He can't die. Please Stiles, be quick.

Stiles looked around the school park before he walked over to the boltcutters. Scott and I watched him through the window, ready to jump out at anytime to grab Stiles and drag him back inside. Stiles bent down to pick up the boltcutters as I saw a movement behind his jeep.

I looked closely at it and saw it was the alpha. My eyes winded and I'm pretty sure so was Scott's. Scott and I didn't even think twice as we started pounding the door and yelled at Stiles. Stiles looked around at us confused and then where his car was before realizing the alpha was there.

He quickly got up and dashed towards the door. I opened the door and pulled him in before he placed the boltcutters between both door handles, making them stuck to each other.

"Where is it? Where'd it go?" Scott asked as Stiles grabbed his flashlight and looked out with it. I tried breathing normally as we all looked out the window. When we noticed it wasn't out there we slowly stepped back from the door.

"That won't hold, will it?" I asked out of breath. Stiles looked at me with fear in his eyes as he spoke.

"Probably not" Scott and I sighed as we looked around the school. I didn't hear any movements but the boys and my own. The tears that had welled up in my eyes had already fallen on my cheek and I quickly wiped them away. Suddenly we heard a howl. All of us looked at each other before quickly dashing towards an open classroom.

"The desk" Scott pointed out as him and Stiles grabbed the desk. They were about to move it before Stiles stopped.

"Stop, stop. The door's not gonna keep it out" Stiles pointed out.

"I know" Scott answered. I stood beside Scott and looked at Stiles confused. Where is he going with this? Just push the god damn desk in front of the door. It will atleast give us a headstart, won't it?

"It's your boss" Stiles stated out of nowhere.

"What?" Scott asked.

"Deaton. The alpha. Your boss" Stiles responded.

"No" Scott protested.

"Yes. Murdering psycho werewolf!" Stiles hissed.

"It can't be" Scott replied.