Code Breaker

Becca's POV

I woke up soon in my bed. I don't know how I got here or when. My head was pounding as I slowly sat up. I looked down at my white dress and it was all dirty and bloody. I still had my heels on and my hair was still curly but had a little dirt in it..

I quickly got off my bed, ignoring the pounding in the back of my head and moved towards my bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror and saw my make up was smudged and I looked like a mess. I quickly cleaned myself and then took like a five, probably ten minute shower.

I changed into more comfortable clothes and a different pair of shoes. I checked the time and I had only been about an hour out. Which means....Peter still has Stiles and Lydia is probably in the hospital.

I grabbed my leather jacket, my phone and keys before running towards the hospital. My running was faster than the cars speed. As I made it to the hospital I saw Jackson's car in the parking lot. I made my way inside and went to the front desk.

"Is Lydia Martin here?" I asked rushed. Time was dropping fast. I needed to see if Lydia is a werewolf, I need to find Stiles, Scott is probably MIA, cause I didn't see him at the dance after I left and everything is just freaking spinning.

"Where's Lydia? Where is she?" I heard Jackson's voice say behind me. I spun around and quickly sprinted over to Jackson.

"Jackson? What happened?" I asked. He looked at me before behind me. I turned around, only to get a terrible sight of Lydia. She was laying in a hospital bed with a mask covering her mouth and nose. She had bruises all over her left arm and at the moment, she was unconcious.

"Oh my god" I said before walking over to the window that was between her room and the hallway. I had Jackson following behind me as we watched Lydia from the distance.

"Hey! Hey!" Papa Stilinski yelled before spinning Jackson and I around. "What the hell happened to that girl?" He asked. I shook my head as I was on the verge of tears. Lydia has to be okay. She has too.

"I-I don't know. I went out looking for her-"

"What? And you just happened to wander over to that field? And you just found her there like that?" Papa Stilinski cut him off. "Don't lie to me son"

"No, I wa-"

"Hey!" Papa Stilinski cut him off again and grabbed Jackson by the collar before pushing him up against the wall, still holding him in a tight grip. "What happened to her?"

"This isn't my fault!" Jackson snapped. I stood there watching the hole scene go down. I hope Jackson doesn't say anything about Stiles. Stiles already has a lot to deal with.

"She's your girlfriend and that's your responsibility!" Papa Stilinski yelled.

"No she's not, okay! She didn't go to the formal with me" Oh shit Jackson. Don't you dare say it.

"Then who'd she go with?" Papa Stilinski asked and looked at me before at Jackson for answers. Jackson looked at me before sighing.

"Do you really wanna know? She went with Stiles"

I licked my lips and breathed out heavily, controlling my shift. I was so close to jumping Jackson and beating the living crap out of him. Now Stiles is in big trouble.

"What?" Papa Stilinski asked and looked at me. I couldn't keep his gaze on me, so I looked away.

"Stiles took her" Jackson admitted. Sheriff slowly let Jackson go and I sighed. This is really bad.

Papa Stilinski then slowly said something to himself. "Somebody better find my son" I looked at Lydia before at Jackson. The cops had left towards some nurses or someone as Jackson and I stood still.