Second Chance At First Line

Becca's POV

I was sitting by the bleachers, doodling in my notebooks while watching my boys have lacrosse practise. Scott looked kinda mad and it was kinda scaring me. I hope he doesn't turn on the field. I wonder how I can control it so well?

Suddenly Scott hit Jackson which causes Jackson to fall on the field while I could hear with my super hearing how Scott's breathing really hard. I quickly grabbed my bag and ran onto the field with Stiles towards Scott.

"Scott, what's happening?" I aske him.

"I can't control it, it's happening!" Scott hissed as Stiles and I look scared and nervous.

"What? Right here? Now?" I ask before Stiles takes over.

"Come on, get up!" Stiles said before helping me drag Scott's ass off the field. We started running all the way to the boys locker room and get Scott inside. I really didn't give a damn about it being the boys locker room when I have Scott and myself to worry about.

"Scott, are you okay?" Stiles asked, hesitantly approaching Scott with me next to him.

"Get away from me!" Scott roared, showing his yellow eyes at us. Stiles and I stumble back as Scott tries to attack us. I kept feeling Stiles hand around my wrist as he kept pulling me after him. Suddenly Scott was up in the ceeling, looking at us like we were his prey. I hope to god he doesn't make me turn into a werewolf and fight him. I like to keep my werewolf problem for myself. They got enough to worry about.

Scott started jumping us but Stiles grabbed a fire exstinguisher and shoots the foam at Scott. Which calms him down. That's a plus.

"Stiles? Becca? What happened?" Scott asked.

"You tried to kill us. It's like I told you before, it's the anger, it's your pulse rising" Stiles stated.

"But that's Lacrosse, it's a pretty violant game if you haven't noticed" Scott told us.

"Well, it's gonna get more violant if you kill someone on the field, Scotty. You can't play on saturday, you're gonna have to get out of the game" I said sadly.

"But I'm first line!" Scott argued.

"Not anymore" Stiles said and Scott sighed in defeat. Life sucks Scotty, you just gotta suck it up.

___________________________

_________________________________

Later that day when I came home I noticed the house was still empty. I sighed before walking up to my room and laying down on the bed. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath before I suddenly heard a heart bit in my room.

I quickly got up from bed and looked towards my balcony where the sound came from. I was about to scream before a hand covered my mouth and shushed me.

"Be quiet!" The person yelled. I looked at the person and saw it was Derek. Derek freaking Hale.

"I just want to talk" He said as he slowly let go of me.

"About how you broke into my house?" I hissed at him. What's with people and breaking into my house? Should I move or something? First Stiles and now freaking Derek.

"About you being a werewolf and not telling Scott or/and Stiles" Derek stated as he sat next to me on the bed. I looked at him confused. How did he know when Scott and Stiles doesn't even know?

"How?" I asked him as I tried slowing down my heart beat which was going crazy.

"Why aren't you telling them anything?" Derek asked. He was also asking friendly, not in a sternly way or like a jerk way. Which is weird. He is always mean and an asshole when it comes to Stiles and Scott.