Chapter Six: Loopy Gas Incidents

We arrived back home from the Bahamas yesterday.  Today, I have a stupid dentist appointment.  I have to get a tooth pulled out, since it never came out when I was younger. Luckily, its in the back, so it wont be to noticiable.  Hayes offered to come with me, and because I have to take the loopy gas that makes me, well, loopy.  

"Ready G?" Hayes asks, playing with the car keys in his hands.

"Lets go." I say. We walk out to the car, hop in, and start driving to the dentist.  We hae the most randomest conversation in thw world, and soon enough, bam, were there.  We step out of the car, and head to the upstairs part of the dentist, where I will have my appointment.  I check in, and I quickly get seated in a dentist chair thingy.  Hayes was instructed to wait outside.  

"Hello Gianna, so today were just gonna be pulling a baby tooth out, that never came out when you were younger. I'll also be checking if you need braces first." the dentist says. He checks if I would need braces, and luckily I dont.  He then puts this thing on my face, and the room is getting a tad bit dizzy.  Soon enough, I hear the dentist drills going, and I feel a tang of pain in the back of my mouth. This whole time, I'm giggling and playing with my hair.  I must look like an idiot.

*Hayes POV*

This is boring.  Theres literally nothing to do whatsoever.  I've been in the little waiting room thing for 20 minutes now, and I'm beginning to think of shooting myself.  I'm just on my phone, scrolling through older pictures to keep me occupied.

"Um, Mr. Hayes Grier?" a lady nurse person says. I look up.  "Um, Gianna is done, can you please come here?" she says. I nod my head, and stand up. She leads me to the room where Gianna and the dentist is. Gianna is giggling her head off, and the dentist is looking through some papers. The nurse leaves, and the dentist stands up.

"Gianna's teeth look perfect, and her new tooth should grow in soon. I'll be back in 10 minutes, I have to file these papers." the dentist says, leaving the room. I take a seat next to Gianna, and smile at her.

"Hey G." I smile.

"Hey Hayes." she giggles, tapping my nose. I chuckle.

"I'm guessing your on that laughing gas?" I ask

"What, no, this is the natural me." she giggles.

"Ok, whatever you say." I say.

"Hey Hayes, I need to tell you something." she says, still giggling.

"Ok, go ahead, do tell." I say.

"Come here." she says, as I lean my head in.  "Remember when we were 14?" she asks

"Yeah." I say.

"Well, did you know that Nash kissed me." she giggles, as I pull my head away.  I look at her, still giggling like a goofball. I clench my fists with anger. Nash kissed her?  When did this happen? Why did I not know about this? 

"What do you mean Nash kissed you?" I ask.

"Well, we were just, talkin," she says, doing hand gestures, "and then bam, he kissed me" she says like its no big deal.  Before I could say anything, the dentist walks in. He says that were free to go. I bring G to the car, and speed home, not caring if I go over the speed limit. I bring her upstairs to our apartment, and lay her on the couch. I head into the kitchen, and call Nash.

"Hey Hayes." Nash says over the phone.

"You kissed Gianna?" I ask.

"What?" Nash asks.

"Gianna said that you kissed her when we were 14." I say, getting angry.

"Oh, yeah." Nash mutters, going quiet.