Chapter Two: Getting Settled

"Is that everything?" I ask

"It's everything." Mom cries out. I embrace her in a hug.

"It's ok mom, well visit a lot. We're only 10 minutes away, anyways." I smile, as we let go.

"Ok, I'm just gonna miss you." She laughs, wiping away a tear.

"I'm gonna miss you too. But come by anytime you want, I promise that you'll always be welcome." I say, giving her another hug. Then, her and Elizabeth leave the apartment, and it's just me and Hayes.

"Well, we're alone now." I say, walking over to Hayes.

"I know what we should do." He smirks.

"BUILD A FORT!" We both shout. We laugh, and grab as many pillows and blankets out of the boxes. We set down a couple in the floor, and then got chairs to hold up blankets that served for the room. We set up pillows everywhere in it. Once we were done, we gave eachother a high-five, and climbed in. I grabbed my laptop from one of the boxes, and we decided to watch a movie on Netflix. Netflix is still as popular as it was just a couple years ago.

"What movie?" I ask, scrolling through a bunch if movies.

"Let's bring it back to when we first started dating. We watched a lot of Disney movies then." Hayes says

"Do I hear a high-school musical throwback marathon?" I ask

"I hear it." Hayes smirks. We both laugh, and then I put it on.

Troy Bolton: setting high standards for boyfriends since 2005.

-

"I'm so happy that we have a place of our own." I yawn, snuggling up to Hayes.

"Yeah, and tomorrow we have to sign papers so that Harley can come." Hayes says, leaning his head onto mine.

"Goodnight, Hayes." I say, as my eyes flutter close,

"Goodnight Gianna, sweet dreams." Hayes kisses my cheek, and we fall asleep in our fort. I can't believe it's gonna be like this every night, maybe for the rest of my life?

~

"Hayes! Wake up!" I shout, hitting him with a pillow.

"What." He groans, rolling over so his back is facing me.

"Hayes, get up! We have to eat breakfast!" I shout, hitting him again.

"Just make bre- Nevermind, I'm up." He bolts up, and I giggle. We head out of our little fort thing we built last night, and Hayes grabs his phone.

"The Pancakery delivers, right?" Hayes asks

"Yeah, I hope." I shrug, as he dials there number. In the mean time, I take all my boxes to our room. I out them down, and start putting up some posters that I have. 'Mr. Niall Horan, at 25, you still look good' I think to myself. I then chuckle and shake my head, and finish up hanging up my posters. I out away a good portion on my clothes, until Hayes calls me into the other room because the pancakes are hear.

"I bet this place sucked all of my pancake memory out of me, and used it for there own pancake purposes." I glare at the extremely good pancakes.

"Or you just woke up one day and lost your ability to make them." He shrugs, putting a piece of pancake in his mouth. I shoot him a glare, and throw a piece of my pancake at him. Surprisingly, it ends up right in his mouth. I bet he's a wizard, why hasn't he told me this already?

"Can we do something today?" I ask.

"Like what?'' he asks.

"Hmm, maybe we can go skydiving." I say, picturing it now.