Chapter Four: Surprise Surprise

"No way!" I squel, jumping up and down.

"Yes way!" Cameron says, hugging me.

"Where?" Hayes asks

"The Bahamas." Nash smiles, as I start jumping up and down again.

"Were going to the Bahamas, where going to the Bahamas." Cameron sings over and over again, making me laugh.

"Well, were all packed and ready in the car already, you guys have 3 hours to pack, so get packing!" Cameron announces.

"Thanks for the short notice, guys." Hayes says, as we walk into our room to pack. I pack away crop tops, tank tops, shorts, and a bunch of other stuff. I finish packing in an hour and a half. I decide to curl the bottoms of my hair. It takes a half hour. After that, its been two hours, and were all set. The plane doesnt leave for another 2 hours. Over the house at the moment is Nash, Cam, Jack J, Jack G, and Taylor.

"Swiftie!" I shout, running up to him and tackling him in a hug.

"Bringing back the old nickname, I see." he mutters, as I laugh, causing him to chuckle a bit.

"Johnson in the house" I shout, giving him a huge hug too. He's like an older brother to me. A cool older brother, that is.

"Hey G." He hugs me back.

"Ah, so we meet again, Gianna." Gilinsky says.

"Darn, I thought I'd never see you again." I snap my fingers. We both laugh, and then give eachother a hug. We chat for another hour about the randomest things, and then we head into Nash's car, heading off to the airport. I soon figure out in caught in the middle of Johnson and Hayes.

"Whats happening?" Cam asks Nash, who's driving.

"Were running out of gas!" Nash shouts.

"You twat, were gonna be late! We have 30 minutes till the filght leaves." I say, as Nash speeds foward, causing most of us without a seatbelt on to fall. Just in our luck, we just make it. We park the car in the airports parking lot, and rush inside, with 5 minutes to catch our flight.

I can see the gate now. Were all running like maniacs, pushing through crowds, Nash trucked a kid. It was pretty funny.

"Phew, we made it." Taylor says, as we reach the gate and hand the lady our tickets. Once we arrive in the plane, we sit down in our seats, and I take in a breathe. All that running was tiring. Once we take off, I take out my phone and earbuds. I put on my plane playlist I just made, and the first song that comes on is Flights. Oh, the days.

"SO WHAT DO WE DO NOW, EVERYTHING WE BUILT WE BROKE IT, ITS ALL SHATTERED AND BROKEN." I sing the lyrics to Distance, as Jack J smiles at me. I could swear I saw his eyes watering. Jack and Jack both sky rocketed and got a record deal when I was 15. They even dedicated a song to me, there the sweetest. I love all these guys.

"Who wrote that song?" Jack asks. "Its amazing."

"I dont know Jack, I dont know." I laugh, as well as he. Jack is still short, but I'm only 5'2. I'm gonna stay really short. I'm only suppose to groe to 5'3 anyways. Jack J is 5'6. I'm catching up to him. Well, not really.

After about an hour on the flight, I start gtting really tired for some reason. I lean back in my seat, and shut my eyes, listening to random plane music I have on my phone.

-

I wake up leaning on someones shoulder. I look up to see Jack on his phone. I smile, and raise my head up, leaning back in my seat.

"I see someones awake." he smiles.

"Hey, I love sleeping." I shrug my shoulders, and he laughs.

Soon enough, we finally land the plane. The plane ride was boring and lifeless, and I'm estatic that I get to be off of it. Once we exit the plane, we go to the baggage claim. I grab mu luggage, as well as the guys, and we head off to our hotel.

Our hotel is freakin huge. My gosh. When I open my hotel room door, I get a whiff of beach smell I guess. I automatically call a room, the biggest room. Hayes joins me in this room, and we drop all of our luggage.

"What are we gonna do today?" I ask Hayes, sitting down on the bed.

"I think todya were just getting settled. Tomorrow were going to the beach and waterpark." Hayes says, sitting next to me.

"What can we do today then?" I ask

"We can all gather round in the living room thing and make a youtube video, for old times sakes, you know?" Hayes says. I can tell that I'm smiling the biggest smile ever.

"YES!" I shout, as I run into the other room, where all the guys are. I see Taylor on the counter, reaching for something, and Cam rummaging through the fridge. I kick Cameron's butt, and he grabs it and turns around.

"What was that for?" he asks, closing the fridge.

"We should make a youtube video!" I say, jumping up and down.

"No one brought a camera to film with." Cam frowns, as well as I.

"Lets just play truth or dare." Taylor suggests. We agree, and go off to find Nash and the two Jack's.

Once we do find them, we begin the game.

-

"G, I dare you to run around in the hallway, in a bikini." Nash dares me. I give him a glare, but do it anyways. I jump into a random bikini, and head out into the hallway.

"What do I do?" I ask.

"Knock on someones door, and when they answer it say 'Beach party!' and start running down the stairs so they dont know which apartment your in." Jack J suggests. I laugh, and do it. I knock on someones door, and they quickly answer.

"BEACH PARTY!" I shout, as they stare. It was a guy my age, I swear he was checking me out. I then run to the stairs, and stay by the door. When I see him close it, I run back to the hotel room, and close and lock the door. I start laughing, as well as the guys.

"That was, interesting." Cam laughs.

"That it was." Hayes laughs.

Hey:)

Sorry for a shorter chapter, had to get one in:)

I'm posting a new story that's already finished on here the 6th, so be ready! And I was thinking of updating my crazy life tonight, but I don't know:/

And go follow mine and @adoringthecurlyone 's collab account, @sweaterpawsluke ! We're posting the first chapter of our collab story SOON!

Bye:)

-Lilyxx