Chapter Five: Island Madness

"We're officially lost." I sigh.

"No we're not." Cameron says, looking around.

"Really, because I don't see one sign of intelligent life anywhere." I say

"What about us?" Hayes asks.

"As I said, I don't see one sign of intelligent life anywhere." The boys glare at me as I laugh. They start looking around, as well as I. We went on this island tour, and me and Nash wanted to touch the palm tree thing. As we did, the group went on without us, and Cam and Hayes stayed with us to watch.

"What happens if were trapped here?" Cam asks

"We can form a tribe!" Nash shouts, scooping up mud and putting it under his eyes. I laugh, and do the same. Soon enough, we all have mud under our eyes.

"Sacrifice, sacrific." We say, as we poke Hayes. We laugh, and then get serious. I actually have no clue where the group went.

"Guys, what's that?" Hayes asks, pointing behind me. I turn around, and see this pig thing. But it's like, brown, and has these weird horn things. Boar!

"Don't panic, remain calm, I'm an expert in the art of Boar training." Nash jokes. He slowly walks up to the boar thing.

"Oink oink, bark bark, RUN!" Nash shouts. He runs, and the boar chases after him, we then all run down a path. Luckily, the boar falls down in a hole,and luckily, we find the group. Score!

-

"Ok guys, so now were gonna take a little break. You guys can eat or get a snack, or whatever." The guy giving us a tour says.  We say ok, and then me and Hayes walk off to a two person table.

"Hayes, do you think that there fries are good?" I ask, looking at this lady's cheese fries.

"Oh G." Hayes chuckles, as I smile. He's so cute honestly.

"Well then, I bet they are." I say.  We get up and order food. I get cheese fries and brisk ice tea, and Hayes gets fries, cheese burger, and ice tea.  We go back to our table, and begin eating.

"So G, I have some news." Hayes wriggles his eyebrows.

"What?" I ask, getting curious.

"You know how I use to do Fam Tour and Magcon?" Hayes says

"Yeah." I respond.

"Well, my dad is making a new tour for all the Magcon guys! And girls of course. Were getting the old and new gang back together!" Hayes says, as my eyes widen.

"Really?" I sqeual.

"Yup." Hayes smiles. I stand up as well as him. I run over to him and give him a hug. This is gonna be so cool!  The only people we really lost touch with was Mahagony. We keep in touch as best as we can with Jacob and Shawn since there on tour together, but the rest of the guys, were all still close with. I havent seen Mahagony in around 2 or 3 years, I miss her alot.  Dillion Rupp came in Magcon more towards the end of it. Me and him became really close, but we dont see eachother as much. Aaron, Carter, Matt, and Taylor went on to acting. There in this tv show thats like them four doing stupid dares, but its really funny. Sometimes they have guests, one time me and Hayes were on it, it was fun.  And like I said before, Jack and JAck sky rocketed, and now there almost as famous as One Direction.

"This is gonna be awesome." I smile.  Soon enough, its time to continue with our tour thing.  We get to go on boats!  Its pretty cool, if I may say so myself.  In my boat is me, Hayes, Nash, and Jack J.  We get to go off on our own and just kinda explore it.  We shouldnt get off the boats to go on more of the island, but knowing me and my boat buddies, we probaly are.