Captured

*^The picture above is kinda and Easter egg but you'll find out why later. Violence warning^*

    All Sam saw was black. Normally she would be fine with that, black being the most calming color and all, but even unconscious she could tell something was wrong. She slowly forced her eyes open, along with sitting up and taking in her surroundings. She was on the floor of a cold, stone cell surrounded by her other unconscious classmates and adults. No one looked too badly injured, aside from a few scrapes and bruises. 

    'Eighteen, nineteen, twenty... Where's Danny?!' Sam thought frantically. She stood up, maybe too quick, before running to the cell door. She could barely make out another cell across the hall from her, yet it was too dark to see inside.

    "Danny?" Sam called softly. No answer. "Danny??" She asked a little louder. A groan was barely audible for the cell causing Sam to sigh in relief. At least he wasn't dead, or at least fully dead, right? 

    "Sam?" She heard Danny whisper.

    "Danny everyone is fine. No one is hurt." Anyone who truly knew Danny knew that was always the first thing you'd say to him. Otherwise, before you could even blink, Danny would be panicking about failing to save them. "I'm the only one conscious, but no one is hurt, ok?" No response. "I hope you realized can't see you nodding." Sam rolled her eyes fondly.

    "Oh, sorry."

    "What about you? Are you alright?" Sam questioned. 

    "I'm chained to the wall and my shirt's gone, again, but I don't think I'm hurt." Danny told her.

    "Ghost proof?" Sam referred to the chains. No response, she sighed. "Once again, I can't tell if you're nodding."

    "Sorry," Danny chuckled, "but yes, they're ghost and  human proof. I swear when I get out of here and find Walker, I'm going to sic' Cujo on him." He continued, growling.

    "Wow that's rough man." Tucker muttered from behind, just waking up. "Are we all alive?"

    "Yes,"

    "No,"

    "Besides Danny?" Tucker sighed. There was a short silence.

    "Yes." 

    A guard burst into the room, breathing (for a ghost) heavily. "Your Majesties!" He exclaimed, running up to the cells. "I do not have enough time to release you for Walker is close behind, but I have information. Walker has captured the Princess and I-" The sound of chains clinking caused the ghost to jump and silence himself.

    "And what?" Danny's voice bellowed  from the opposite cell. The sound could send even the bravest man running. It was a deep, rumbling sound, one only heard when the king was angriest.

  The guard backed away slightly as two green dots began to gleam through the darkness. "I know he plans on hurting her if he can't hurt you." The ghost replied shaking, scared of his king's rage.

    "I must go, Walker is on his way." The guard bowed and ran/flew out of the room. The unconscious class began to stir, regaining consciousness completely when Walker strut into the room.

    "Well, well, well, if isn't την μεγαλοσύνη του (his majesty) and his human followers. I'm glad to see you're all awake to watch the show." Walker smirked and unlocked the dark cell which contained Danny. As he did the lights flashed on and he strode in. 

    "What are you going to do to my baby boy!?" Maddie shrieked when she saw Danny hanging by his wrists and chained to the wall.

    "Nothing he can't handle..."