Meeting Phantom

"Will he be alright?" Sam asked, holding Danny Phantom's hand. 

    "Yes as long as he stays in his ghost form the poison will spread much much slower." A nurse said.

    "What happens if he turns back?" She sighed.

    "He'll have eight, nine hours?"

    "Alright, thank you so much." The nurse nodded and left the room.

    Only a few moments later, Danny sat up with a jolt. His eyes were half lidded as he glanced around wildly, mumbling in Ghost.

    "You blacked out. Everyone's fine you're in the medical wing." Sam gently pushed him back on the bed.

    "What happened?" He croaked.

    "You passed out. The poison's taking its toll. The nurse said you have to stay Phantom 'cause-"

    "-the poison moves slower when my blood stills." Danny finished. Sam looked at him quizzically.

    "I figured it out when I transformed to fly into the castle. I was going to mention it, but with my passing out..."

    Sam nodded in understanding. A comfortable silence surrounded them, until, "Shit!" Danny jumped out of the bed. "I have to stay Phantom! I can't transform until we get to the Far Frozen! Everyone's gonna know, Jack and Maddie will try to dissect me, I'll never get to finish highschool-" Danny continued rambling as he subconsciously paced/floated around the room.

    "Danny." Sam said.

    "-I'll never be able to leave the ghost zone," He continued.

    "Danny."

    "I'll have to become a fugitive,"       

    "Dannnyyyy."

    "The Guys In White will try to capture me again,"

    "DANNY."

    "We'll have to make fake id's,"

    "DANNY!!" He finally stopped. At this point, Danny was standing upside down on the ceiling. He looked at his fiancée with his eyebrows raised.

    "Why are you on the ceiling?" He asked her.

    "I'm not dumbass." Sam laughed and pointed up. 

    "Oh." Danny righted himself and dropped to the floor. "What were you going to say?"

    "I was gonna say that we should just roll with what happens. If they ask questions, ignore them. If they put two and two together, so be it," Danny opened his mouth to protest, "Don't you think that you've been keeping this secret long enough? Everything would be so much easier if they knew!"

   "Did you not hear my rant? All the awful things I listed? They could happen!" Danny argued.

   "But they won't. You're being irrational. If anything bad does happen, we'll deal with it." The halfa continued to look skeptical. "When have I ever been wrong?" Phantom opened his mouth to answer. "You know what, don't answer that."

    "But what if something happens that we can't handle." Danny looked down.

    "Nothing bad will happen I swear. Besides, you listening to me makes me happy." He looked up at her, "Happy wife, happy life."

  Danny scoffed and shook his head, smiling.

    "Technically, you're not my wife yet." He took a step towards her. Sam grinned, knowing she had won, and dropped her arms over his shoulders. "So that doesn't really apply..."