10

Well, I just really wanted to dedicate this chapter to @Imperfection_status because of all the support she gives these books. She votes for every chapter, and comments on nearly every chapter.

She's one of the main reasons I continue on writing these.

She really does gives me a reason to continue them.

So thank you, Imperfection_status, it really means a lot. c:

.

.

.

.

I wanted to leave and rid myself of Cody. Rid myself of everything.

"Mr. Biersack," I whispered.

"Andy. Just call me Andy." He said back.

I nodded.

"Will you just drop me off at Jenna's place if I gave directions.. My parents aren't home, and I don't want to be alone tonight." I whispered again.

He didn't talk, he didn't move, he just remained as he was and he looked as if he was contemplating something.

"Or I can just walk if-"

"No, no. No walking. I was just thinking. Why don't you just, err, well, I just, why don't you just come back with me? I'd just feel better with that. You know? Make sure you were okay.. I have an extra bedroom and an extra bathroom, and I think it would be better if you were to just stay with me for the night is all. And don't go to school tomorrow, or for the rest of the week for that matter. You need rest and everything. And I'll stay with you."

"Mr. Biersack-"

"Andy. Just call me Andy."

"Andy..." I whispered. "I don't think I should.."

He took a hesitant step towards me and placed his hand on my cheek, caressing it.

"Just so I know you're okay..." He whispered softly.

I nodded.

I did want to stay with him.

I love Jenna and all, but right now, for some reason, I want to stay with Andy.

"I'll take you home so you can grab some things if you want?"

I nodded again.

Quietly, I gave him directions.

Within ten minutes, we were in my driveway.

I got out of the car and looked at him.

"You can come in.. It's going to take a little while, I want to shower and get.... him off of me..." I said in a hushed tone.

He had that look of anger back in his eyes, but he quickly masked it.

He nodded and got out, following me.

I asked Jenna earlier today if she had an extra key to the house. She did. She's practically family and can waltz right in almost whenever she pleases. She mainly just keeps an extra one because we both know I usually lose my key, and my parents are never home. It's necessary.

So now, I can finally get in.

Unlocking the door, I walked in with Andy following and turned on the lights.

"I'll, uhm, just go take a quick shower.. I'll be back." I quietly said and walked away.

Before I was about to get in the shower, it's as if it just registered in my mind what happened today.