I'm writing this with a bird perched on my finger, my dominant hand at that, so this is very difficult to type. XD
Anyways, giant thank you to FiftyShadesOfMichael for the collage! Now you guys can put a face to the characters in the book! (: 

**AND AGAIN, IT WOULD PROBABLY BE BEST IF YOU WERE TO START FROM THE BEGINNING SINCE I FIXED A LOT OF THE BOOK, AND IT'S BEEN SO LONG YOU PROBABLY DON'T REMEMBER A MAJORITY OF IT!**

.
.
"Where were you? How could you leave me alone during gym?" Shane asked with a frown as I entered the the Cafeteria.
Jenna knowingly grinned at me and joined in. "Hey! I was in gym with you, you weren't alone!" She faked a pout.

"Okay.. Why did you leave us alone?!" Shane grinned, clearly amused by Jenna.

I couldn't help but smile at what happened only three periods ago.

"Uhh.." I had to think. "I'm not sure what happened, but I just began feeling pretty dizzy and sick, so I didn't feel like going to gym, though I started feeling better in my other classes." I nodded and smiled at my rushed excuse.

"Aww.." Shane held his hand to my forehead. "You're feeling totally better now, right? You don't feel warm, thankfully!" He removed his hand.

"Yeah, I'm definitely feeling better, I just didn't eat this morning, that's probably the reason." I smiled at his concerned expression.
.
.
We made our way to a table with food in hand, Shane being unusually quiet on the way. Even as we sat down, he remained silent, staring off into space, almost as if he were contemplating something.