11

.

.

.

My phone beeped. Ruining our moment.

Was it even a 'moment'? Or was it just a simple mistake? Did he just feel pity and not know what to do? Yeah, that has to be it. Right?

"Jade?" He whispered.

"Oh, I.. Huh?" I stuttered.

"Who messaged you?" he asked me softly.

I opened up the text and read it.

'Do you want to see a movie tonight? Im bored and have nothing to do! Maybe Jenna would like to go, too?'

"Just Shane."

He frowned amd asked, "What did he want?"

Showing him the message, he sighed.

"Do you want to go?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"No, I was just going to tell him I didn't feel well." I replied quietly, nearly a whisper.

He just nodded.

'Not tonight, Shane. I'm not feeling too good right now. Next time?'

Immediately, he replied.

'Oh, okay. Sure. I'm sorry, hope you're better by tomorrow.'

I didn't respond and put my phone away, yawning.

"You need to sleep, Jade. Let's go." He whispered.

I nodded and grabbed my small bag, yawning again.

The drive to his place so far was quiet. But I didn't mind. I felt my eyelids drooping, refusing to stay open. So I allowed them to shut.

"Jade?" My name was whispered.

I'm far too tired to open my eyes again. Maybe if I ignore the voice it'll shut up.

It did.

Instead of hearing anything else, I felt myself get lifted from my uncomfortable resting spot. I mumbled, clearly unhappy, telling the thing to put me down so I could sleep.

It chuckled and murmured something against my ear.

Though I don't know what was said because I was already falling back asleep.

I woke up slightly when I was being placed on a soft surface.

I mumbled quietly.

"Jade, go to sleep."

Andy? It was Andy?

"Andy?" I questioned, still groggy.

"Yeah?" he whispered.

"Where are you going?"

"The couch so you can sleep."

I shook my head, then realizing he couldn't see me because of the lack of light.

"Come here." I murmured hoarsely.

He slowly walked towards me and sat on the edge of the bed.

"What is it?" he asked, placing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Stay with me?"

I saw a smile take over his face and he nodded. I noticed he had changed from his normal attire and into a pair of boxers and a thin, baggy white tank top.

(Okay, take a second and picture Andy with slightly messed up hair, a pair of boxers, and a thin, lose tank top. I think that fangirl moment was quite needed, no?)

Seconds later, I felt his strong arms embrace me and he once again whispered.

"Now go to sleep."

He didn't have to tell me twice, I was out faster than the eye could blink. Right next to the man I now felt so deeply for.