Epilogue

*Jessies POV*

I'm exhausted. And still a little soar.

I just gave birth to my baby.

It should I say babies.

I have two beautiful boys. Malaki and I decided to each pick a name, so I'm currently trying to decided on what to name the baby that is a bit smaller.

I'm thing William. Malaki has decided Zachary for the other one.

William and Zachary.

"Jessie, Malaki, we have something we need to discuss with you. I didn't think this was possible but it's probably because of all the trauma Jessie went through right before getting pregnant. You know, with Maddie and everything..."

"Don't best around the bush and tell us Doctor!" Malaki yells out.

"It's William. He has Down syndrome."

My heart breaks. It's not usually possible with werewolves for that to happen but then again the impossible has happened quite a bit this year.

"He is a werewolf though, so that could cause some problems. He won't be able to control his wolf very well, so he probably won't ever be able to go to a school. He'll have to spend most of his time at home." My poor baby.

"And there's one other thing," now I'm really scared.

"I don't think I'll live very long. Maybe a few years but I doubt he'll ever make it into adulthood. It would be a miracle if he even made it to his teenage years."

My heart skips a beat. I already love William and Zachary so much, so think that one of them will die soon breaks my heart. With tears in my eyes I plant a kiss on each of their foreheads.

Malaki comes and crawls into bed with me, and wraps his arms around me. We both have tears in our eyes, but I still feel a bit happy because I'm with my three boys.

_—_—_—_—_—

Okay so this is the actual end.

If more people read this book, and ask for a sequel then I will write one. I'm not sure whose POV would be the main POV, but you guys can request people if I were to write a sequel.

Please comment, like, and share!

I'm sorry for any errors, it is unedited. I would like some thoughts on how you thought this book was, and how to make it a bit better. As I said before, I'm just learning and this is my first!

I'm happy that now I don't have to worry about writing more, and that I've actually completed my first book! I'm also sad because now if nobody reads my book then I'll never write with these characters again.

For one last time, thank you to my future (hopefully) readers. Love you guys!