18

*above is Camilla the rogue, Jacks mate*

*Camillas POV*

"Mate" the guard says.

"Mate" I reply.

The Alpha grabs me and throws me to the floor. I quickly stand back up.

"Hey! I do not give a crap if you're some scary alpha, I am still a person. And I demand respect. My dignity will not be taken away from me!"

"You're beautiful" My mate says so me.

"What's your name?" I ask him.

The Alpha then grabs me by the neck again.

"You don't care if I'm some scary Alpha, hey? Well then I might as well just kill you. If you don't care about who I am than you don't care enough about yourself" he says with a venom in his voice.

"Stop! Malaki leave her alone! Please give her a chance!" My Mate comes up and starts to punch the alpha in the arm, not very hard though because the alpha barely flinches. "Please Malaki. You know how hard it is without Jessie, don't do the same to me"

"Shut up! Jack shut up! Stay there, and don't move" he uses his alpha voice on Jack, my mate. Jacks wolf makes him obey but I can see he is conflicted.

"You're right. I don't care about myself. But I care about my sister. She is my will to live" I start seeing stars because he is chocking me "she is in captivity by some weird group. They inject things into her, turned off her mind link somehow, and separated her from her wolf, I only care to stay alive for her sake" I say. I am trying to get him to let me live without me having to apologize or beg.

Then all of a sudden he drops me to the floor.

"Inject things, stop mind link, and separate wolf?" The alpha stares at me in shock.

I cough, and collapse to my knees. I can handle a lot but choking me is one thing that takes a while for me to recover from.

"Yes" I manage to say.

"Do you have information on where they are?"

"Yes, but why would I tell you?"

"Because I demand so. My mate is in that same horrid place and I need her back. If you help us with whatever you can, we will also get your sister and her wolf" the Alpha, Malaki, says.

I think for a moment. He would really help me??

"Would you really help me?"

"No. You would help us, we would pay you back"

"Fine" I say. I just want my sister "but I'll help you tomorrow. Im tired and im not feelings great thanks to you. Im going to bed. Is there a place that I could stay?"

"Ya!" Jack speaks up "you can stay with me!" He gets excited.

I've always wanted to meet my mate, but I assumed that they would never want me. It's a shock to me how eager he is to meet me, and how he fought with the alpha, over me, until his wolf took over and made him obey.

"Jack... buddy don't get too excited. She doesn't seem like the kinda girl who would be so eager for a mate like you are-"

I cut him off. Jack starts to look upset.

"That would be great Jack. Thank you. I'm Camilla by the way" he gets a light in his eyes that shows he is full of pure joy that I'm willing to be with him.

He grabs my hand and helps me stand up, then he picks me up bridal style.

"I can walk you know, Jack" I say.