9

*unknown POV*
"She is strong. She is going to be very useful. I want Jessie, because with her, I can't get to Malaki"

I need her. I need her now. I cannot let her escape. Danny did such a poor job, now I need to do it myself.

*Jessies POV*

It's been 3 days since Danny almost kidnapped me again and Jack was almost executed. After the Danny incident Ella, Jack, and sometimes Malaki hang around me constantly. I'm NEVER alone. It's kind of nice to be with my family to make up from what I missed but I also need a break. I can't even shower alone! Ella has to be in the bathroom (facing the door obviously) and Jack has to wait in the bedroom. Ella and Jack sleep on air mattresses on the floor in my room. I have not seen my parents at all thank goodness. Malaki is always checking in on me. Every hour on the dot, even at night. I am not allowed to go outside at all. I have to stay in the pack house.

"Jessie!" I hear a knocking on the door "Jessie are you okay!? I'm coming in" Jack yells. I locked my self in the washroom to have a moment alone.

"Jack! No please! I'm okay!" I yell at him.

"You have thirty seconds" he growls at me. I role my eyes and come out.

"What took you so long?!" He asks

"Why would you ask me that! Jack you're not my babysitter. I can take care of myself. I can make my own sandwich and shower alone!" Jack raises an eyebrow at me.

"You could cut yourself with a knife cutting the bread!" He says.

"Then we could go to the hospital and to get to the hospital we go outside" I long for fresh air and so does Maddie "and besides, you're hurting Maddie by not letting her out" I snap at him.

"I'm trying to protect you!" Jack yells

"Well you're killing me!" I am so angry. I feel Maddie surfacing.

"No I'm not. You need to listen to Me Jessie, you are staying here!!" He yells very loudly.

Then Maddie takes control. I feel my bones cracking and shifting.

Maddie what are you doing?  I ask her

None of your business she answers.

*Maddies POV*

I cut the connection between me and Jessie.

She's too nice. I let out a deep growl and Jack takes a step back. He is right beside a window.

*Jacks POV*

Maddie looks like she is ready to attack. She he's low and positions herself. Then she jumps at me. She misses and goes through the window. I see her land on the ground, let out a howl, and run off into the woods. Crap.

*Maddies POV*

I ran deeper and deeper into the woods. I know Jack, Ella, and Malaki will be mad but who cares. I needed to get Jessie free of the pack house and I know she wouldn't escape on her own. I was actually surprised though when she let me take control without a fight.

I find a beautiful waterfall with a small lake. It's amazing. (The picture above is the waterfall and lake)

I climb up to the top of the waterfall. I open the link between me and Jessie, so she can know exactly what I'm doing. Then I jump off the waterfall, Jessie screams in the back of my mind. I land in the water and swim around a little bit. Then I go up to the grass and shift, Jessie needs to be let out.

*Jessies POV*

Once I'm back to being me I quickly jump into the lake. It's so pretty, I can see all the way to the bottom. I swim down and I manage to touch the ground, but only barely. I come back up gasping for air. My wolf strength helped me do it. If I was a normal human it would be impossible, it's much deeper than it looks.

I climb up to the top of the waterfall.

Ya Jessie! You can do it! Woooo! Maddie says to me.

I jump. It's so much fun! Once I come back up and break the surface of the water I just float on my back like a star.

After a little while I hear a chuckle. I then become aware that I am completely naked, and I am exposing everything by floating as a star. I quickly close my legs and go down into the water. I only let my head be above the surface.

"Girl, the water is crystal clear. Being in the water won help you" somebody says. I try to cover everything up with my arms but then a start to sink. I do not know where the voice is coming from.

I then feel a sting on my left shoulder at the back. I turn around and see a hooded figure with a gun. I start to panic, and swim to the other side of the lake when my movements are slowed. I am becoming weaker, and I don't know why.

As soon as I get to the shore the hooded man quickly runs around and grabs my arm and stars to drag me away. I try to fight against him but I can't. My movements are slow and my vision starts to blur.

"If you listen to me darling, this is the worst you'll get. The next shot will paralyze you and the third will kill you" the man laughs out.

"Please, let me go!" I cry out, but it comes out as a stutter and murmur.

The starts to drag me up the hill by the waterfall. I struggle as much as a can but it's pointless. I try screaming. I scream as loud and long as I can, but I doubt anyone can hear me.

"Malaki! Jack! Ella! Somebody! Anybody! Help me!!!" I scream again.

"Shut up" the man yells, and he punches me in the face. I try to attack him back but it's no use. Then he pulls out his gun. He shots me in the stomach. I let out a scream again. I look at my stomach and see the area around it turning purple.

Wolfs bane. He shot me with wolfs bane. He holds me by the wrist and i realize we are at the top of the falls. He holds me over it. The only thing keeping me from falling is his grip on me. I try to struggle but the wolfs bane is getting to me. I loose conscienceness.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

What will happen to Jessie?

What will be Malaki, Ella, an Jacks reaction?

Who is the hooded man?

Who is the unknown POV?

Where is Danny?

Keep reading and find out! ♥️