16

Day 4,5,6,7,8,9 and so on and nothing. It's been a month and I haven't seen Malaki at all. I've been allowed to wander alone a little bit but my brother and sister have to be close. They have to smell my scent at all times and check in on me hourly. Malaki is not talking to me or anything! I mean maybe I could be a strong Luna! Maybe I could help! But no. He won't even get to know me because he is 'busy' with his pack, the Nightmares. Ya, I only JUST found out that he was the leader of the Nightmares, the most powerful pack. Minor detail. No big deal. (Hint the sarcasm)

I've been entertaining myself with Riverdale and Once Upon A Time, But now that I'm on done both series. I mean hey, all I do is watch TV, what else is there?

I wait for the weekly updates for both shows.

Too bad Malaki wasn't here. Maybe if he would spend time with me he would realize that he likes me and my wolf and that maybe we should be together.

"Hey Jessie!" Speak of the devil.

"Malaki!" I yell.

"What?!" Is he really oblivious??

"Maybe I could be a good Luna. Maybe I could help the pack. Maybe you would love me! Maybe you don't need to reject me! But you'll never know! You won't even barely talk to me, because you're 'busy' with your pack but you forget that I'm here too!" I yell.

"Jessie, I don't spend time without because of those reasons! If I fall in love with you that makes me weaker, it's makes me loose part of myself to the pack! But I've also been away from you for me to have time to think"

"About what Malaki?! Why not you share this! Why not you tell me wth what you're busy with, or no. You're going to keep it from me like you do with everything else!"

"Jessie I needed to rethink rejecting you! I don't know... maybe I shouldn't. I'm starting to wonder Jessie. I honestly am"

His words shock me. He might not reject me? He might actually accept me, mark me? The thought of him marking me makes Maddie howl with joy.

"Jessie, I don't think I'll reject you" he says. Tears sting my eyes. My mate will act as my mate and not just reject me.

"Malaki! We need to go! We're under attack! They're talking hostages! Let's go!"

___________________________

Malaki grabs my arm and runs. Then he pushes me outside.

"Run" he says.

"What?"

"Jessie, run! Keep your wits about you though. Smell for any unknown scents but run and don't stop. I'll find you when it's safe to come back but right now you need to go! Go into town, it's a few kilometres up the road, go!" He yells and pushes me. When I look back at him I see that he has already shifted and is running the other way. I start to run up to the road.

I don't shift because if I'm going to the town then I can't actually go inside the town, and then what's the point of even going, right?

I step on a rock and trip. I crash into my hands and knees.

"Need some help?" I look up and see a younger girl, about 15 or so, holding her hand out to me.

"I'm fine. Thank you" I shoot her a glare. She could be dangerous. Then I realize I cannot smell a wolf on her, so she must be human. Then I take her hand.

"Actually, yes please" I say "I'm tying to get to town, can you please help me?"

"Sure!" She pulls me up and starts waking down the road, but in the opposite way that I was going.

"Isn't town this way?" I point down the road.

"Nope. It's this way. Trust me, I know" is all she says.

"What's your name?" I ask her.

"My name is Isabelle, but you can call me Zy. What about you?" She asks me.

"Jessie, and why do you go by Zy?"

"Because it's like, I don't know. Short for Izzy? Which is short for Isabelle?"

"Oh that's cool" I can tell she looks a little bit embarrassed by explaining this to me.

We make conversation, talking about Riverdale and our fav foods and stuff. Then Zy turns and walks into the forest beside the road.

"Why in the woods?"

"It's a shortcut. Trust me it's much faster!"

Oh well. I follow her into the woods. We keep walking and get deeper and deeper, and make small conversation. She seems very nice.

"Zy are you sure you know where you're going?"

"Of coarse she does. She was leading you right to us" a voice says to me. A voice that haunts me.

Danny.

I collapse on he ground. I don't even have to look at him to know who it is.

"Missed me?"

"Jessie I'm sorry! I had to lead you to them!" Zy says to me.

Tears stream down my face and I feel my hands being tied up and I'm blindfolded. We walk a little ways away and then I get thrown into a car. Then we start moving. After a long time I fall asleep.

___________________________

"Get up! Mutt!" Danny yells at me. I try to open my eyes but I can't. I try to push myself up but I can't. I'm blindfolded and tied up. Right.

I get lifted up and dragged to where I assume would be inside a cell. Then the light comes back to my world and I can move my hands. I was right. I'm in a cell.

"Listen darling, we are going to do some testing on you again. Remember how that went?"

Memories haunt me of when Danny would inject something into me and it would make my wolf go haywire.

"It's been done on Zy and now it's your turn!"

"And what is it going to do?"

"Separate you from your wolf!"

I pass out.

___________________________

Thanks for reading!