chapter fifteen

TOM HOLLAND was frantically running around the set of Avengers: Infinity War, trying to find Robert Daddy- Downey - Jr

TOM HOLLAND was frantically running around the set of Avengers: Infinity War, trying to find Robert Daddy- Downey - Jr. He was not only frustrated with him, but infuriated that he would even comment that on Liliana's post. He understood Sebastian and Chadwick, but Robert?

Tom eventually located Robert, back facing to him as he took a bite of a bagel. Tom ran up to him and tapped him on the shoulder and whispered, "What the hell, Rob?"

Robert turns around and squints his eyes at the young man, "What?" He asks.

"You're comment on Liliana's post? She obviously saw it!"

Robert scoffs and says, "It's no big deal," He begins to walk into his unusually big trailer.

Tom follows him inside and closes the door behind him. "Uhm, it's most certainly a big deal! She definitely knows now!"

Rolling his eyes, Robert turns to Tom and says, "Tom, I can tell you with all the confidence in the world, that she already knows."

Tom furrows his eyebrows in confusion, "Wha-How?"

"You're not very good at hiding your feelings, everytime her name is mentioned your cheeks turn all red, and you grin ear to ear. I can't even imagine what you're like when she's actually around, Tom."

Frustrated, Tom slouches on a coach in the trailer and puts his head in his hands, "I've never felt this way about anyone beforw. I don't know how to deal with it. I need to tell her at some point, but I don't know if I want to risk losing her."

"Awh! That's so sweet!" A new voice mocks from the opposite side of the trailer. Tom bolts up off the coach to see a smirking Anthony, with Sebastian by his side.

"God, do you guys ever do anything by yourselves?!" Tom rolls his eyes.

"Oh Tom, sweet, naive, little Tom." Sebastian says as he messes with the boys hair. Tom slaps his hand away.

"What are you guys doing here?" Tom groans. Just after Tom finsishes the question, Chris Evans emerges from behind Tom.

"Holy sh-" Tom begins, startled.

Eventually, every single person in the 'Marvel Fam' group chat, is cluttered together in the trailer, surrounding Tom.

"What the hell is going on? Don't some of you guys have scenes to film-"

Tom was cut off by Chris Evans saying, "We're here to help you. We can't help you unless you shut up."

Tom quiets himself, and listens to the group. "We think you should tell Liliana how you feel, dude." Elizabeth says, smiling wide.

Tom rolls his eyes, "Guys, you know I can't do that. She's engaged."

"Bitch, we know she's engaged!" Anthony shouts, rolling his eyes.

"Anyway, we feel like of you tell her how you feel, she'll call off the wedding. I've met her, once I think? And I still can tell she loves you." Chris says, rolling his eyes.

Tom shrinks into himself, "I don't know, what if this ruins our five years of friendship?"

"It can lead to a lifetime of love!" Mark happily suggests.

"You guys really think I should?" Tom asks, looking at his older and wiser cast mates. They all nod and give him supportive and approving looks.

"Okay then, tonight. I'll tell her."

__

this chapter is stupid but i wanted to incorporate the cast more
but ooooooo shits abouta go
dOwn hope y'all are PUMPED!