chapter nine

IT HAD BEEN literally months sinve Liliana last saw all of her best gal pals

IT HAD BEEN literally months sinve Liliana last saw all of her best gal pals. She was so excited to have a little slumber party with them today, she could hardly contain her excitement. Liliana had forced Lucas to get out of the house so the four girls could have the house to themselves.

But the one thing the sleepover couldn't take her mind off of, was Elizabeth's text message about Tom. Why would they talk about Tom? Did he do anything while Liliana was gone?

She shook off the thoughts as she heard the doorbell ring. She squealed and bolted up to open the door to reveal none other than the three girls.

They all screamed and hugged tightly. None of them could keep smiles off of their faces.

They all filed in, setting their stuff down and running to the couch to catch up with their good friend.

"So... Lucas? Why didn't you tell us! We need to evaluate him first!" Elizabeth chuckled, settling in the seat next to Liliana.

Liliana blushes and says, "I knew it was something special... but I never wanted to tell you guys just in case it didn't end up working out."

Florence furrowed her eyebrows and said, "Why would there be any doubt if hes going to be your husband?"

Liliana shifted awkwardly and tried to cover up her previous statement, "No..I mean like, it wasn't love at first sight and we had some off days and all that. Just like every normal couple."

Zendaya gave Florence and Elizabeth a worried look, as if something was wrong. But they just ignored it and moved on to having fun the rest of the night.

__

1:37 am
SOMETHING IS WRONG
( 3 participants )

zendaya👅
gUys dId yOu sEE tHaT

elizabeth🤤
what

florence🥖
why isn't liliana in this chat

zendaya👅
i don't think she's happy with lucas

florence🥖
um their engaged

florence🥖
why don't we just talk out loud we're
all in the same room

zendaya👅
because liliana is sleeping and she can't
hear this

elizabeth🤤
YEAH SHE SEEMED RLLY UNCOMFORTABLE TALKING ABOUT
HOW THEY FIGHT AND STUFFFF

florence🥖
you guys are just trying to make tom and
liliana happen so quit it!! i ship it too
but not enough to prevent liliana's
happiness :(((

elizabeth🤤
what if she isn't happy?

zendaya👅
EXACTLY

florence🥖
if she wasn't happy she wouldn't have
said yes

zendaya👅
you don't know that

elizabeth🤤
also 'like every normal couple'???
homegirl has been in like one other
serious relationship. i really hope
she doesn't think IF lucas puts her
down, that that's normal.

florence🥖
ohhh you're so right

elizabeth🤤
liliatom WILL happen

__

wig