chapter thirteen

TOM HOLLAND woke up the next morning with twenty three texts from Lils, and seven missed calls from her as well

TOM HOLLAND woke up the next morning with twenty three texts from Lils, and seven missed calls from her as well. He shot up out of bed and immediately called her. He looked at the time. 11:46. Jesus. He thought to himself. What time did I go to bed. Tom seemed to forget that he'd been up all night trying to figure out ways to get Lils to cancel the wedding.

Liliana picked up the phone and Tom immediately started babbling, "Are you okay? Is your mum okay? Whats wrong? Is the wedding today?"

Liliana laughed and said, "Everyone is fine. But we have a maid of honor fitting at 12:00. I'm already on my way. See you soon, love." She said the last part in Tom's accent, causing herself to giggle.

Tom's heart stopped. She called me love!

The two hung up the phone and Tom bolted up to get ready. He threw on some random sweats and a 'Team Iron Man' shirt and spent the rest of the time fixing his hair.

About 10 minutes later, he heard a knock on the door. He opened the door to reveal a grinning Liliana Walsh in a cute little black dress with a white collar. "Hello, Wednesday Adams." Tom joked.

Liliana rolled her eyes and defended herself, "Hey! It's a really cute dress, and looks good on me, no?"

Tom smiled and nodded. You look good in anything.

The two walked to Lils' car and got in. Tom immediately reached for the aux chord, and plays the most romantic song he can think of.

Liliana ignores the song choice and makes conversation, "So, how's fliming for whatever the next Marvel movie is coming along?"

Tom smiles and says, "Great. Except Anthony and Sebastian are still making fun of me. Whatever, I kicked their asses in Civil War anyways."

Liliana grins and says, "I can tell they think of you as a little brother that's the easiest to pick on. They love you, though."

Tom rolls his eyes and says, "Of course."

"So, how's Tom "the ladies man" Holland's love life?"

"Single. And I haven't hooked up with anyone in weeks." He says, as if it's an accomplishment.

"Wow," she widens her eyes, "good for you."

She continues, "I remember you constantly being with a girl in high school. You always had a date to dances, unlike me. I never got asked to any. I mean, you remember when I lost my virginity after my dad died senior year? That was the first guy I ever kissed, too!"

"Yeah, that was a rough week for you. You cried on my shoulder for hours. I didn't mind though."

"How's Liliana "the I-love-you slut" Walsh doing? Especially now that she's getting married at 23!"

"I forgot about that nickname. And I know, it's crazy."

"You promise me you didn't just say yes to Lucas because he said he loves you, right? You really love him?"

Liliana scoffed, "Of course I do!"

His heart dropping, Ton sighs, "Thank God."

They pull into the parking lot of the small building. "This is it," Liliana says, getting out of her tiny yellow car.

Tom follows her inside and watches her with loving eyes as she signs in, and waits in the chair next to him.

It was finally time for Tom to get fitted, and Liliana had to come as well to approve the suit. As soon as Tom went into the changing room, he called Harrison's contact and started to undress.

"Tom?" The British boy asked as he answered the phone.

"Harrison! You know how Lils is engaged?"

"Yeah, you've wined about it to me on multiple occasions."

"Well, turns out hes a decent guy. Well not to me, but to everyone else as far as I know! And he's really attractive and tall! I'm not tall! There's no way that Lils would pick me over him-"

Tom was now only in his very tight underwear, when the curtain to his changing room opened. He looked up quickly to reveal Liliana, closing the curtain behind her as she entered.
"Lils! I'm sorta changing!"

Liliana rolled her eyes, "Tom, I've seen you more naked before."

Tom just stood there, no longer trying to cover anything.

She handed him the suit and said, "You look good by the way. Naked, I mean. Guess being Spiderman paid off."

As soon as she left the room, Tom picked up the phone and said, "He's toast."

__

by 'he' he means lucas. this is straight from my best friends wedding lol.