Sequel? ;)

Hey everyone :)

I know a lot of you are tired of Jay and Aqueela's story. I understand that. If that's the case, if that's you, fine, no problem, stop here. This is the end for you. This is how the story ends for them.

BUT for those who want more, I'm busy writing an OFFICIAL third book for Jay, Aqueela and all the billion friends they have. The book will feature every single character and the focus will continue to be friendship, family, unity, growth and, of course, more of Jaqueela/Jayeela as an engaged couple.

For those already asking, yes, Grey will be in it! 

I'll probably only release the book in December. Maybe earlier if I get the chance.

I've recently quit my job to focus on writing, studying and outreach work. I'm hoping to find more time to write now :)

I haven't decided a name for the book yet. However, I do have some ideas in mind.

I'm looking for someone who will be willing to make book covers for all three books. I'm looking to freshen things up. Please let me know if you're interested. I'll get back to you :)

Keep tuned for more updates on my progress.

Not signing out of this book just yet ;)

Take care :D

~CJ

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some character favorites. Who is missing?

Legend Lawson:

CoolGuyJay: