Chapter 16 Last chapter

We all move towards each other slowly. "I have a plan." I say with a big smirk on my face.

*

*

*

Chop. chop. Every swing I take towards the tree kills my arm. Yes my plan encludes cutting down trees, a hover craft will pick up the trees, we all hop on. We will attack the people on the hover craft if necessary. I take another swing and I hear a crack the tree wobbles back and forth and it starts to fall towards the left "Timber!" Colt yells. The mocking jays fall silent and a hover craft apears in the sky. It's claw drops down and grabs the tree, we all jump on the tree and start to be lifted a smile forms on my face finally I could leave, to someplace I love,

Home.

*

*

When I get into the hovercraft peacekeepers surround us. "Attack." says the head peacekeeper. They all march towards us. I quickly pull out my bow and load it. A peacekeeper is about to shoot me but he falls to the ground, with an arrow in his skull. I shoot another peacekeeper in the heart and he clutches his chest and falls on his knees. he looks back up at me with hate. he let's out a final breathe. An extremely tall peacekeeper tries to attack me but I get him first. 3 dead. I look over to Read and spot a peacekeeper about to shot him. I pull my arrow back. 4 dead. I shoot another. 5.the five becomes a 6 then a 7 all the way to a 10. And there's one enemy left.....

Snow.

Snow laughs. Oh his laugh is annoying! "Shoot me!" he says. "No ones stopping you."I realized that I lowered my bow. I pull it back up and aim right in the face. Finally, revenge for my mother,my father, me, and somehow Finnick. before I shoot I say to him "I wish my mother was here to see this. I release the arrow and it hits snow right between the eyes. he takes a couple steps back and starts to cough out blood. he falls on the floor and says his last words, "It's not over Mrs. Mellark."

The hovercraft begins to shake and we all stumble onto the floor. The hovercraft is going down. I grab onto Raeds hand. the hovercraft smashes against the ground. me Raed and Colt all begin to cough from the smoke. "We got to get out the hovercraft is going to explode." I shout threw coughs. We all run to the back and find the exit. I jump out first then Raed and lastly Colt. "I think were in district 11" Raed says. Sure enough we are in a field. "What are we going to do?" I ask. "Colt lives in 9 and we live in 12."

"I'm sure Colt could stay at my home." Raed says. Colt nods his head and we begin to walk towards district 12.

*

*

"It's really late." Colt complains. "And I'm drenched in sweat." we all stop and set up camp. Raed grabs my hand. "Come over here." he says. Colt smiles at Raed. I follow Raed away from the fire. He gets down an his knees and smiles up towards me. "Rue, will you marry me?" A smile spreads across my face. "Yes." I whisper. I start to cry tears of joy. Raed gets up and wraps his arms around me he gives me a long perfect kiss.

Did the capitol really get it's revenge?

**************************Last chapter. For book one! I'm making a book 2. Sequel! So this is my farewell to you guys. I'm not going to update book 2 in a few weeks. sorry. Anyways bye again guys. I will miss you😞