Chapter 15

"Wake up!" I jolt my head up and Look at Raed. "How long have I been asleep?" I ask. "About 2 days." he says "And there's only 4 people left, three are us."

"Colts alive!?" I shout. He nods his heads. "Where is he?" I ask excitably. Raed points to a small tree. I get up and run over to him. when I see him I back away. Raed approaches me. "Pretty bad ha?" he asks. Pretty bad? it's horrible, he has a slice threw his arm and his face is purple. "Yeah." is all I manage to say. I slowly walk towards Colt. I kneel beside him. I touch his wounds and he screams. "Well, at least he's responsive." I say. "Yeah." says Raed. I try to think of something to help Colt. My grandmother is a doctor. "Get me some leaves." I say. Raed rushes into the woods and returns with a handful of leaves. "I need water to." I say. He hands me a water canteen. I take the leaves and dab some water on them. I rub Colts face with the leaves, his face turns a lighter shade of purple. Next I take the canteen and pour water on his cut he screeches and Raed covers his mouth. I wrap the leaves around his wound and help him up. "Let's go find the other tribute." I say. We grab our things and begin to walk. After 2 miles Colt gets tired and we stop to let him rest. As me and Raed talk rain starts to pour, not normal rain this rain burns your skin like a horrible chemical. We all start to dash from the rain. So this is how we are going to meet the other tribute. We find the cornucopia and run in there for shelter. I hear a scream and turn around. Ben, the other tribute is choking Raed. Me and Colt dash towards Ben, Colt grabs bens back and I rib his fingers off of Raeds neck. I grab my bow and Shoot Ben in the heart. the canon goes off and all three of us stare at each other. What will we do? There's only one victor. Only one of us can come home alive. I don't know what to do shoot or run.