Chapter 12

Colts eye was swollen shut, he had a huge cut in the middle of his forehead and it was bleeding horribly. "Colt." I whisper. He half smiles. I look at read. "What happened?" I ask. "He tried to get away." says Raed. "Oh" I whisper. I try to hold back from crying I really do but my emotions take over and I start to sob. What if Colt really dies? I already lost Amy. Raed tries to quite me but it's no use I cry and cry and cry. "It's only a black eye and a little cut." says Raed. "No it's not!" I cry out. "its so deep." I repeat over and over again. The hole time Colt just stares not able to say a word. Colts head is probably throbbing right now. "Please don't cry." Colt says even quieter then a whisper. I nod my head and stop. The two tributes come in with a fat whip. they both have a smirk on their face. I scream knowing what will come next. The girl takes her whip and slashes it against my stomach. I scream really loud and Colt and Raed start to cry. Her smirk gets even larger and she whips me again this time even harder I moan and Raed and Colt start to yell at the girl. She smiles and walks over to them. "So these are your friends? Maybe I should just finish one off now? Rue please tell me which one is your lover boy?" I growl at here. she walks over to me and slashes me again this time in the forehead. "You going to answer now?" she asks. I stare at her and she whips me again. "Kill me!" says a voice I turn around to see which one it was. But it was neither they both had fainted.

Another successful chapter! Vote and comment!