Chapter 10: fire

Right as I said that the tree started to catch on fire. Raed jumped "Holy crap!" he yelled. "Let's go." I said to both of the boys. We grabbed our supplies and ran as fast as we could. my whole body felt like it was burning from all the heat of the fire. Colt trips on a rock and falls to the floor "Help!" he screams. I go over and help him up. But he just falls down again. this time I pick him up and swing his arm around me. we have to go slower now. Colt stops to catch a breath and my back catches on fire. I yelp and let go of Colt I run until I can't anymore and fall to the ground this is where I will die. Someone comes up to me and starts screaming but i could barely hear or see him. But I do see his hand come down towards me. he's going to stab me I think as I close my eyes instead of pain I feel myself being lifted. "Raed?" I ask. "No it's Colt." the voice says. he carries me to a log and sets me down. Then I notice his hand it's black with blisters "Your hand." I exclaim. "It's probably not as bad a a your back." he says. he turns me over and gasps. "Is it that bad?" I ask. "Yeah." he says. "Do you hear that?" Colt asks. "No" I say. he pulls his sword out and runs. so now I'm deserted immovable! "Hello." says a voice. I don't responded. I see hands come over my face and then I black out.

What do you think happened? vote and comment! So I had written a different chapter 10 but I went to post it and it was gone!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?