Chapter 21.

VERY IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 21 and 20 MAY BE SWITCHED ON YOUR PHONES/COMPUTERS ETC SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE READING THE RIGHT CHAPTER
AND IF ITS LIKE THAT FOR YOU JUST DELETE THE BOOK FROM YOUR LIBRARY AND RE-ADD IT

Don't forget to vote and comment! Sorry for the wait ily all!
Read the A/N please.
Oh and the beginning is very, very, very highly confusing and if you have questions please tell me I will try to make more sense of it!
This chapter feels sloppy to me but I'll fix it. Excuse any errors!

Harry's POV

I ran down those stairs as fast as I could to her bedroom. I practically jumped over all the steps, almost tripping. I took a sharp turn toward the hallway, only to underestimate the wall and have my side slam into it. I kept running though, I kept trudging to her room. There's no way in hell that someone will touch Spencer. Not on my watch, not until the day I die.

All I see his red, and my anger has gone from a zero to a ten. But nothing can replace the terror I have. Anger can't outrun it because my fears are running this marathon. What if's fill my mind and I almost faint just on the way there

What if she's gone?

What if she's hurt?

What if she's de-?

No, I'm not going to think that way. I'm not going to fill myself up with negative thoughts, especially in this situation. Once I heard that strangers voice on the phone, it was as if my world stopped, like the Earth stopped spinning.

"Spencer!" I yell out as soon as I reach her closed door. "Spencer I'm coming in!" I yell, grabbing the knob, only to find it locked. "Fuck me." I groan, and start slamming against the door with my shoulder. After a couple of tries, it finally breaks, and I almost fall in from the impact.

I look around the room, and come to realize that my worst fears are coming alive. I can't describe the pain and hopelessness I felt when I saw that her bed was empty, the blankets being thrown all over the floor along with pillows. My heart fell out of my fucking ass, and my brain is out the door because the next thing I know, I'm flipping drawers and throwing little decorations at the wall, watching them smash to pieces just like my life.

I hear the guys footsteps above me, running toward the stairs. Even if they come down here, nothing with calm me down. They took my Spencer, she's gone.

And it's all my fault.

I swing open the closet door, and look around. Empty. I go into the bathroom, looking behind the shower curtain and under the empty cabinet. Nothing.

"Spencer!" I scream out desperately, and I can feel my knees give out as I fall onto the ground.

"Mate, what happened?" Zayn yells and I look up.

"They took her." I struggle to get the words out. But the only thing wrong about this, is that they have to still be in the house. There's no windows in the basement, and no door that leads to anywhere outside.

"They couldn't have!" Niall yells out, looking in the closet where I previously checked. Jealously strikes with the way he reacts, but I quickly brush it away. It's not the time get jealous.

"We'll go check upstairs, Harry you keep looking down here." Liam pipes up and I wave him off as continue my search in this little, yet big room.

And then, it's hits me like a brick.

I stride toward the bed, laying down and taking a look under.

I can feel my hands shaking into terrible tremors and my heart stops once I see her small little body tied up. Her hands and legs we tied up, while there was a knot going around her waist, holding her to the bed. She's asleep, but there's a rag around her mouth to keep her from talking, if she even got the chance to.