8:.: What a Majestic Realm

{Josh's POV}

//////
*Daemon:

1(in Ancient Greek belief) a divinity or supernatural being of a nature between gods and humans

2 A Demon

\\\\\\

"Welcome children of the Earth. "The names Michael." He sounded British.

"Hello." Tyler said.

"Hey." I said. I was still in the trance from what I had previously saw. Which if you didn't know, it was an Alien and a Unicorn! Like what?! They're real! I always knew they were! When I was eight I was abducted by Aliens. They probed me but they didn't hurt me. I know why they where probing me. They wanted to know more about...my secret. Anyways, back to the topic on hand.

Michael waved his hand, beckoning us. With a sweep of his deep green robes he left us. We followed him, and as if Tyler's and I's minds couldn't be blown anymore, it did once again.

Inside the mansion, it was breathtaking. The ceilings were high, with gorgeous art upon them.
"Michael Angelo, Vincent Van Gough, and Pablo Picasso painted this ceiling together." That one comment sent a flurry of ooh's and ah's from Tyler and I. We journeyed into a room which looked to be made out of gold and white feathers, similar to those that would adorn an angel. We gazed upon the majesty of the room completely forgetting that we were mere guests in this mansion. Someone cleared their throat and we turned to look in the direction of the sound. Michael sat on a lush, velvet chair his fingers pursed as if he was deep in thought. He swept his hand towards the couch opposite of him. "Sit." He elegantly commanded. Me and Tyler did as he said as if we were lap dogs. "Now," Michael continued, "You're are here in Afterlife because you are currently in comas. You are safe and that's the good news, now for the bad news." He paused to look at us.

What did he mean by bad news? I looked frantically at Tyler, he looked nervous. He fiddled with his fingers and I noticed his breathing became shallow. "B-b- bad news?" He stuttered out.
"Yes." Michael leaned back in his chair, "Because you were affiliated with a certain *daemon, if you were to die you wouldn't go anywhere as to we have no idea which side you're on. A professing Christian, yet you are linked to a daemon. What are we to expect?"
Tyler's brown orbs were like saucers, "It's not my fault." He faintly said. Michaels face remained set in a frown, "Yes, that's what we assumed, but you will need to be brought before the supreme judge before that is determined. And Tyler," Michael leaned forward and proceeded just above a whisper, "If you are found guilty and you die, well you will be sent to Hell, but if you are found guiltless and then die, you will Arise to Heaven."

I watched Tyler as he nervously twitched in his chair. "Oh." His voice was but a mere, hoarse whisper. "But, I have faith in you!" Michael clasped his hands and smiled at him. "I will be your Defense Attorney. You will be in good hands." Michael rested his hand on Tyler's shoulder while he spoke. He seemed genuine. Tyler seemed to relax at this, though only slightly.

{{{{{{{{{{{{

The old grandfather clock struck, its chords vibrating with a grand sound. Michael looked up with a smile, "Ah the Lady of the House should be here. Excuse me." He got up and smiled at the two of us and left the room. I leaned over to Tyler and whispered, "Who do you think the Lady of the House is?"
Tyler shrugged and tried to act like he didn't care but his smile gave it away. He was curious, and so was I.

We heard polite chatter outside of the room. Tyler and I looked at each other, our eyebrows raised. The mahogany door opened and Michael came in with a lady on his arm. When our eyes looked upon her our mouths dropped open. She was beautiful. Majestic. A sight to behold. She had jet black hair, with a flower crown upon her head. Her eyes sparkled like gold. In fact her eyes where a gold color, but as she came a little closer I noticed there was coral colored flakes mixed with gold. She wore a plain white dress that sparkled like diamonds. Michael kissed her cheek and she leaned in, her cheeks were graced with a rosy color. She looked at Michael with an adoring look. All of this happened in about ten seconds and it made me envious. It was quite obvious that they were in love and I wanted a pure love, just like they had. The Lady sat down on a chair next to Michael.
Michael looked lovingly at the Lady and back to us. "Tyler, Josh, this is my lovely wife–Wisdom." She blushed at his words. "Nice to meet you. Tyler. Josh." Her voice was calm and beautiful, but was strong, like she knew everybody's secrets. Wisdom, reminds me of someone I know on earth, a girl I think Tyler would love—Jenna.

/////\\\\

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please hit that little star so it turns gold! Stay Street.

|C|