Lets Ride

Ross's POV:

We soon arrived at the track. I hopped off the trunk and got my bike off. I put my helmet on and rode over to the lanes. I pulled up nest to my rival Gavin Quigley. We are the top riders in the state. When we placed I would get first and he would get second or the other way around. I mostly one thats why he was jealous of me.

Gavin: Sup Lynch

Ross: Gavin

I gave him a stern look through my helmet and closed the shades. The race was about to start. I began to get set i could see Gavin staring at me in the corner of my eye. And i shook my head i needed to focus. The light counted down 3..2..1 the referee shot the gun and we all took off.

I was in the lead with Gavin close behind. I did a few tricks to get some extra points. I could hear my Dad and Connor cheering me on. Gavin was right on my tail then he started to try and run on my tires.

I swerved away from him and sped up. But he passed me. He was a little bit ahead but i knew I would catch up. I lifted my self off the bike to take a little bit of weight off and it started to go faster.

Gavin and I were neck and neck. I saw him in the corner of my eye about to cut me off. But i slowed down and he whooshed assed me falling off of his bike. I smirked and finished the race. That was the problem with Gavin he always tried to cheat to win. I broke my leg because of him.

I finished the race with my famous move a handstand on the rail bars. Everyone cheered and my Dad and Connor ran up to me and gave me a hug and put me on there shoulders. I looked around and smiled enjoying the celebration.

After we celebrated and went out to dinner. I was completely exhausted and slugged up to my room. I put my gear up took of my shirt and pants and went to sleep.

Sorry its kind of short but it gets better dont worry!(: