Lake Trip, Day 1

Laura's POV:

I was in the bathroom thinking just thinking put a way to tell Ross. I mean the kiss six months ago was...good...no...great. I was pulled out of my thoughts when the RV halted to a stop. I stepped out of the bathroom to find Ross and i couldn't.

Danielle: Hey pumpkin!

Laura: Hey, where is Ross?

Danielle: He's outside with your father unloading the RV

Laura: Okay thank you

She smiled and i hopped off the RV. And searched for Ross. My mouth hung open and I swear I think i drooled a bit. He wasn't wearing a shirt.i have seen Ross's shirt of before. But this time he is all sweaty and the veins on his muscles were popping out.

Ugh, those muscles

Ross: Hey Laur

Laura: Uh-Hey

Ross: Is there something wrong?

Is there something wrong? Your shirt fucking off thats whats wrong with me. Ugh, i just want to run my tongue down those toned abs. And just..ugh

Ross: Hello?

He waved his hand in my face and i snapped back to reality.

Laura: Oh yup I'm fine!

Ross: (chuckled) well we are about to dock the boat so go get ready.

I nodded and stepped into the RV. I slipped on my strapless bikini it was yellow with a green and pink brooch. Ross's favorite color. I put on a crop top and some Hollister shorts. I put a bit of perfume on and let my hair down, good this it was still wavy. I slid on my rainbow sandals and hopped off the RV and walked to the dock where everyone was.

David: Hey sweetheart

Laura: Hey Dad

Tanner: You ready for some boatin'

I giggled and nodded my head. Ross's dad was like half country so his voice kind of made me laugh.

Ross: come on the jet ski with me

He handed me a life jacket and I took off me clothes and began to start buckling.

Ross's POV:

I couldn't keep my eyes off of Laura. She looks good in yellow. I saws he was struggling with the life jacket

Ross: here let me help

She nodded her head and removed her hands. I buckled the bottom now it was time to do the top. I pulled the top together and her breasts began to close together. My hands started to tremble as my finger accidentally glided across them.

Ross: Uh-there

Laura: thanks

I hopped on the jet ski and patted the front of it signaling her to come sit. She ran through the water. I got to say for a petite body, it doesn't really have petite body parts. She jumped in the front and i started it.

Laura's POV:

He reached up to my ear and whispered...

Ross: You ready?

He said so slow, so seductive, like we were about to...do it. It sent shivers down my body. I couldn't all I did was nod my head. He sped off in the jet ski. I smirked at my thought. And rubbed up against him. I heard him groan a bit and I kept on going. I finally got a moan out of him.

Ross: Fuck... (whispers)

Laura: You ok?

Ross: Y-yeah, yeah

I turned back around with a grin my face.

Ross: uh- come on lets go back to the boat

I nodded my head and we rode back.