Working Things Out

Ross POV:

Laura: Why would you even hang out with her knowing that I hate her?!

Ross: Its no big deal! Your acting like Im having an affair with her

Laura: Who knows you probably are!

Ross: Now why would I do that knowing that you're the only one I want! I don't like Brooke!

Laura: You're such an ass

Ross: Whatever I'm done trying to explain things to you. You are so stubborn, if you cant trust me then i don't know how we are going to go on.

I shook my head and walked out her room.

Me and Laura have been dating for a 3 weeks now. And we have been having a little problems. We have been fighting for two days just because i hung out with Brooke. I understand she hates her and shes her rival but she's nice I don't see anything wrong. Laura has been staying with us for a week because her parents went to new york for a movie.

I walked downstairs to eat breakfast and Laura was sitting at the table quietly eating breakfast with my family. I sat down next to her sighed and started to eat.

Danielle: Morning pumpkin

Ross: Morning mom

I kept looking over ate Laura. She wouldn't even take a bite out of her food, she would just play with it.

Laura: May I be excused?

My parents nodded their head and she quickly walked to her room.

Tanner: Go talk to her son.

I nodded my head and ran upstairs. I slowly walked to her door and softly knocked.

Ross: Laura?

Nothing but silence.

Ross: Laura baby please open up.

I heard her sigh and she opened the door slowly and walked away sitting on her bed. I walked in closing the door behind me.

Ross: When i called you stubborn i didn't mean it. I was just frustrated because you don't trust me.

Laura: Ross its not that I don't trust you.

I furrowed my eyebrow in confusion.

Laura: I don't trust Brooke. We have a past that isn't so great.

Ross: What happened?

Laura: I-I dont know if im ready to talk about it...

Ross: Laura sweetie look at me..

I slowly lifted her head up with my index finger

Ross: You can tell me anything babe

I slightly kissed her lips and she smiled.

Laura: Well I have-had a older sister she raced too her name was Alyssa. She also raced. Brooke was her last opponent...

*FLASHBACK 2 YEARS AGO*

Laura's POV:

I slipped on my dirt-bike tee and some short. Today was Alyssa's tournament race.

Alyssa: ready to see me kick ass

Laura: Oh yeah!

We did our cool handshake and hugged each other. I was really excited to see her race. We all hopped in the truck and rode off.

We soon arrived at the track Alyssa was versing Brooke. I stood on the sidelines with my dad as the race begun. Alyssa and Brooke took off on the track. They had to do tricks to get extra points.

It was the last lap and Alyssa was in the lead she went on the just and went off the bike and did a sidekick everything was going great. Brooke came from behind her fast and kicked her off the bike. She flew to the middle of the track tumbling like a rag doll and then the dirtbike fell on top of her

Laura: ALYSSA NO!

Me and my dad ran as fast as we could to her. I took off her helmet and held her in my arms with her unconscious body and sobbed. The paramedics came and they let me go in with her. I held her hand all the way there praying that a miracle would happened. She looked really banged up her body was so...tangled,mangled. I could hardly look. I was scared..

We arrived at the hospital and they rushed her in with me following behind

Laura: PLEASE PLEASE YOU HAVE TO SAVE HER SHES MY SISTER PLEASE

I stood there in shock traumatized watched as the operate on her trying to revive her.

An hour later they called my parents in the room. I stood up waiting for them to come out with good news that shes fine. But that wasn't the case. My parents walked out and my mother fell to her knees sobbing. I shook my head and disbelief mouthing "no" over and over again. I ran to my sister's room looking then shaking her lifeless body. And screamed

Laura: ALYSSA PLEASE COME BACK TO ME NO

I sobbed screaming, I slid down the wall screaming. I lost control. I lost my sister. My best friend.

*FLASHBACK*

Ross's POV:

Laura: Now you know, Brooke killed my sister.

Ross: Laura, im-im so sorry

She was now sobbing. I pulled her towards me and held her close.

Ross: Laura i promise you i will never see her again she has hurt you way too much.

She nodded her head still sobbing

Laura: I miss her so much

I held her for and hour as she cried in my chest. I shed a few tears because of how bad I felt. She soon fell asleep and we laid down together in each others arms and fell asleep.
--------------------------
I cried when i wrote the flashback omg