Encounter

Ross's POV:

Me and Laura finally worked things out and after she told me her past with Brooke we've been completely honest with each other.

Today was our one month anniversary so I was out running errands for it. I went into the grocery store to get some food to cook and desserts. I walked down the frozen aisle to get Laura's favorite Japanese ice cream. I opened the fridge and Brooke was standing across from me look at the vegetables and i tried to sneak away without her noticing.

Brooke: Oh! Ross!

Shit. I turned around and gave a fake smile.

Ross: Hey brooke..

Brooke: I haven't heard from you in a while

Ross: Yeah well I have to go its Laura and I anniversary

Brooke: Oh. You guys still together?

She chuckled.

Ross: Yes we are.

Brooke: Well why have you been ignoring me?

She whined. I sighed and my nostrils flared.

Ross: I just think its better for Laura and I's relationship if I stay away from you.

Brooke: Oh c'mon Ross you know you have a little bit of feelings for me.

She started to step closer and I took one step back. She rubbed her hand up my arm and I shrugged her off.

Brooke: You know you want me.

I pushed her away.

Ross: Why would I want someone who killed my girlfriend's sister?

She blinked her eyes a few times looking down.

Brooke: W-What are you talking about?

Ross: I know what you did Brooke you kicked Alyssa off her bike and killed her.

Brooke: I-I don't know what your talking about that was an accident

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

Ross: Whatever, just stay away from me and Laura.

I glared at her and left the aisle.

I walked around the store a bit and grabbed a few things and left. Laura was out with our moms getting ready so I had time to set up. I grabbed all the groceries and started to cook. I cooked some steak and vegetables and settled up for our dirt bike date.