Sex in a RV

FOR MATURE AUDIENCES YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

Laura's POV:

I grabbed Ross by the collar of his v-neck and pulled him the bedroom and shut the door as soon as i turned back around he smashed his lips on the mine with a low moan. He grabbed my waist and lifted me up and threw me on the bed. I smirked and stuck out my index finger telling him to come over. He groaned and hopped on top of me.

Ross: No more games? (whispers)

Laura: No more games.

He smiled and kissed me passionately rocking his hips with mine. I felt his erection on my thigh telling me he was hard. I slowly put my hands down to the waistline of his pants and found his button. I struggled a bit but i managed to get them off.

I rubbed him through his underwear and he let out a groan.

Ross: Fuck..

He flipped us over so I was on top. He yanked off my shirt, hearing a tear.

Laura: Ross that was my favorite shirt!

Ross: (chuckles) oops.

I rolled my eyes as he continued his actions. My shorts were soon off and i was left in my under garments. I kissed his jawline and felt him clinch and sigh. He gripped my hips tight. I slowly kissed my way down his stomach and reached his pink boxers. I gave him a "really" look.

Ross: My mom bought them okay..

Laura: yeah okay

I pulled off his underwear and his crotch hit my in the face and he was laughing hysterically.

Laura: Its not funny!

Ross: y-yes it is (laughs)

He kept on laughing not paying attention so then i started to suck. His breath hitched and his immediately stopped.

Ross: oh god..

I cupped his balls and squeezed then causing him to choke. He sat up with his elbows breathing heavenly. He began to tug on my hair thrusting into my mouth. He started to moan loudly chanting my name.

Ross: Dont stop...Dont fucking stop.

I bobbed my head faster and sucked harder and he exploded in my mouth. I swallowed all of it and wiped my mouth.

I started to laugh at his face. He was red and breath heavenly like he had just seen a ghost.

Laura: You alright hotshot?

Ross: That was..

I smirked and giggled a bit. Once he caught his breath he grabbed by the waist and flipped us over, unclipping my bra and throwing it to wherever our clothes were. I pecked my lips and whispered in my ear..

Ross: my turn..

My breathing hitched and i felt kiss and rubbed all over my body. I would tense up to his touch and then relax. God i wanted him so bad. He teased my breasts kissing biting leaving love bites all over. Soon he reached my underwear and his breathing stopped. God really.

Laura: what?

Ross: God laura a lace thong?

Laura: I wear it when i ride because its comfortable.

He shook his head biting his upper lip and continued his actions and pulled off my underwear with his teeth and threw it on the floor. He kissed my inner thighs and blew cold air at my core causing my to shiver and my sex to twitch. He gave one slow..long..sensational lick between my folds making me jump and gasp. God he was amazing at this. He ate me out tugging on my clit and sucking me. I swear i must have cummed 3 times.

Laura: GOD UH

Ross: You like that baby?

I slowly nodded my head. He sat me up and turned me around with my back facing him. He wrapped my legs around his and i felt his crotch on my core. He kissed my back and bit it. He slid his hand down my body and reached my core rubbed me hard.

Ross: Cum for me Laur

He rubbed harder and faster causing us to both breathe hard. He whispered dirty things in my ear causing me to tingle.

Ross: Come on baby you can do it

I groaned and moaned and his stuck his finger in me and curled it and i was done. I cummed all over his hand and he smiled he patted my core causing a splatter.

Ross: Good girl

He laid me on my back and kissed me passionately. And he put his lips on my ear.

Ross: I've waited 6 months...6 months Laura of sexual frustration i wanted to pound every time i saw you. God i love you.

I moaned at his words

Laura: I love you too ross

He slipped on the condom and thrusted into me and i screamed in pleasure.

Ross: Fuck your so tight!

My walls clenched around me and he moaned loudly. We were shaking the RV like crazy. He grabbed the headboard and thrusted into me again. I lifted my hips giving him and better angle.

Ross: Shit do that again

I did as he said and he screamed in pleasure. He grabbed my legs and put them over his shoulders

Laura: Ross im not that flexible (laughs)

He didnt even listen he thrusted into me and my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my mouth hung open. We soon reached our climax and fell on the bed breathing heavenly. The windows were fogged up.

Laura: God that was amazing

Ross: i know

Our fingers intertwined with each other and we just laid together for a few minutes.

Ross: We should get back on the road

Laura: I'll drive you must be exhausted (winks)

He chuckled kissed my cheek and went to sleep i slipped on my clothes and went up to the driver seat and began on the road.