Once Upon A Dream

Siena P.O.V

Months had pass since Thea funeral a lot has changed in my life. I don’ feel like the same Siena anymore that the day when Thea died also a huge part of me died along with her. No matter who I spoke to whether it was my mom or my dad even Blair I felt that they didn’t truly understand me, they kept saying it wasn’t my fault. That it was some kind of accident but they didn’t understand why I was saying it was my fault she died. Thea was hurt by the words I spoke to her my venomous words which I didn’t mean each and every one of them. But I flared out in rage as she spoke of my Nic and how my relationship was a sham. I felt to blame because if I didn’t hurt her like I did then she wouldn’t have been out on the garden terrace and she would be alive. That is where I held my blame towards her death and there not anyone who can stop me from feeling this guilt that I bare.

Nic thought I should bond and grieve with Blair but when I did it didn’t feel right. As time when on Blair kept judging and talking about my relationship with Nic that it wasn’t healthy as she thought I revolved my life around him. It wasn’t like that because right now I felt Nic was the only person who actually understood me. There was Lucas too who even though we had gone through hard time I felt like I still connected with him, but when I did go and see him at this family home I was told he left town to visit family. So I was just left with Nic and I depended on a lot my days after school were spent either with him at the club or at his home. Of course I lied to my parents as my dad didn’t really approve of the relationship as Nic was “old” which was kind of ironic as my dad like ten years older than my mom, he wasn’t one to talk but I didn’t back chat him about it either.

Nic and I over the months became a lot closer but if I’m being honest there was times where I felt like he was pushing me away. It would be one moment he would be kind and affectionate and the next he would be cold and withdrawn. I began to adapt to him ways as at first I took them to heart that I thought I would of have done something wrong. Nic moods went as quick as they went he would apologies instantly sometimes I felt like I was getting whiplash. But I loved him with his perfections and imperfections that what love is to accept the person with the good and bad.

Blair and I began to having ups and downs that one moment we would be best friends and talk go shopping and having fun. Then the next the subject of Nic would come up then it’s was a different ball game. Blair had asked to meet her for lunch which I was in two mind about meeting her as 70% of the time we end up having an argument and I wasn’t in the mood for that. But maybe this time around it might be different maybe I’ll have one of those days where I have my best friend back. But after Thea's funeral, I clung to Nic more as I felt that he was the one person that understood me. Blair was too judgemental and I felt that I couldn't really confide in her anymore so I pushed her away and started to depend on Nic more. So I was surprised when she called me and invited me to out to Balthazar, a French bistro on 44th street. Lunch was actually pleasant because we were getting along and she weren't bugging me about Nic. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a cute French waiter and smiled at her.

“He is a total babe isn't he and he has the cutest little butt. Do you think if I squeeze it; it will feel like Charmin?” I couldn’t help but giggled as the waiter looked over and smiled as I wasn’t very quiet about it either. I notice that Blair glances over at the waiter then back at me.

“Yeah his cute” she spoke flatly uninterested in the eye candy which really weren’t like Blair but I guess she totally loved up in Kai now “So what about you? What been happening in the world of Siena Russo since we last spoke? What has it been 3-4 weeks since we had an actual conversation” Blair began to eat her chicken and beacon crepe I notice a little bitterness in her voice. 

“You know if you weren't dating Kai. I could totally see you hitting on that guy. Remember how guy crazy that you used to be?” I stated with a smile as I ate some of my Chicken Cordon Bleu.