Bewitched......

Klaus P.O.V

For over a thousand years now I have seen many changes in this world, from people living in broken down huts to living in skyscrapers. Well I guess you're wondering who I'm? Well I'm Niklaus Mikaelson I'm part of the original family of vampires my sibling and I have walked the earth for all this we have seen and witness all the great moments in history. Even a few of them were down to my own doing but I'll save that story for another time.

I had moved to New York as for 500 years I've been in search for the doppelgänger Katarina Petrova she was a crafty little thing, I found it very amusing what length she went to hide from me. The one thing Katarina didn't know about me is that I knew her every move but found so much joy in seeing her run for her life. So when I would receive news of her location I would make myself known and like the frighten kitty kat she would flee, and this has brought a lot of amusement to me over the centuries. I have been making myself at home here for about three weeks now I hadn't been to New York since 1905 it had definitely changed, from the cobbled roads to large stretches of tarmac roads. It really truly amazed me how humans had evolved over the years.

My informer Gina had told me that Katarina had moved here she was one of my loyalist employee I had turned her in 1600, she truly had a gift of tacking each time she seized to amaze me. I met her in London she was a attract young lady she worked at a tavern, very sweet demeanour about her. One night I heard screams from a nearby alley when I got there I found a man attacking a young lady of course I didn't condole such behaviour and I killed him by ripping his throat out. When I looked at the young lady I notice that it was the sweet girl Gina. I could hear her heart fading, so I feed her my blood but unfortunately I was too late. I knew what was going to happen that she would return as an immortal I wouldn't force her to turn, I would let her make that decision on her own. When she finally came through she of course chose the option to turn, as she was grateful for saving her life and from that moment on she had been a loyal 'employee'.

It was a glorious Saturday afternoon and went out to take a stroll down 5th Ave of course the pavement were filled with hundreds of people rushing around, that what New York was about every one rushed no one really stopped to appreciate the beauty of it all. I was about to walked pass the Metropolitan Museum of Art I notice that there was and art exhibition, art was one of my loves in my life I dabbled a little myself over the centuries. It was the only time I could let out my emotions of what I'm feeling on a canvas, my deepest darkest feeling being expressed.

I made my way into the museum I began to look around at the fine artwork some of them I had seen many times before, I approached once of my favourite piece Portrait of Sebastia Juñer Vidal. Something else caught my eye in the process a stunning creature admiring the same portrait I couldn't help but admire her rather than Picasso artwork. I introduced myself to her when I actual got to see more clearly I was left stunned, I hadn't seen such beauty in my thousand years. We began to talk she finally gave me her name Siena Russo even her name was exotic, as she spoke her words I felt myself wanting to know more about her so I suggested us to go for a drink.

We both let the museum and Siena had suggested going to Starbucks well I was thinking of something a little stronger, but I agreed and we made our way there. I couldn't stop looked at her I felt like a love struck fool what was it about this one young girl that made me feel this way? Well I would say that many men like her because she's gorgeous, especially her eyes. She also comes off as very friendly, down-to-earth, and non-judgemental. She also seems to show some mild eccentricities, which allow men to see her as a human and not a goddess, making her more approachable. I would definitely consider her a girl next door type, which quite frankly is the ideal kind of woman I'm attracted to funny enough. I personally like them because they tend to be very sweet, non-intimidating, and they can be a friend as well as a possible girlfriend. I do like women that are compassionate, empathetic, intellectual, and have a good sense of humour she appeared to be too good to be true. I shook my head what is she doing to me!