Drunken Love.....

Siena P.O.V

When Lucas and I spoke about what happened in the Hampton I didn’t want to hear it really I didn’t want to remember that day, the image of Oscar dead on the floor was embedded in my mind. Then I saw how much it was hurting Lucas over what happen and I crumbled, he and I may not be together anymore but it didn’t mean my feelings for him turned off over night. Of course part of me still loved him I had been with the one guy for three years, and I didn’t want to walk away from him but how could I be with a murder though. That one night I didn’t just witness what Lucas did but it all come to light what the De Vere family were all about, I still recall the conversation that his father had with me.

Flash Back

I ran away from the study I had tears streaming down my face knowing what Lucas had done, he killed someone he had blood all over him, I need to get away from here. Before I got to the stairs someone grabbed hold of my arm I turned to look and it was Mr De Vere.

“Siena you’re not planning on doing anything stupid are you?” he spoke with me in a threatening tone, did he expect me not to call the cops.

“You’re hurting” I told him while I tried to get out of his grip, but Mr De Vere held on to my arm even tighter.

“Now Siena you’re a smart kid don’t go blabbing your mouth” he threaten me I felt myself grasp I couldn’t believe that he was speaking to me like this, he can’t think that I’m going to keep my mouth shut about this someone got killed.

“You’re kidding me right!” the look on his face harden “You really think I’m not going to call the cops after what Lucas did he MURDERED someone” Mr De Vere grabbed me and pushed me forcefully against the wall and covered my mouth.

“You will not speak a word of what you saw Siena you hear me” he growled at me I could feel my heart beating at 100pmh I tried to talk but it came out a muffles with his pressed against my mouth so hard “You tell anyone about this Siena it won’t be only you that get hurt but your mother and your father” I felt my eyes widen “I know people Siena and it will be pretty easy for the breaks on your dad car not to work, or the fact the your mom goes on one of her business trips and never returns”  

Still this day I’m haunted by Mr De Vere threats to my parents that another reason why I couldn’t looked Lucas, because I knew his father had covered up for him. That all the rumour were true that his father was involved in some kind of mafia stuff, with the way he threaten it was like he was a true pro at it and the threat rolled off his tongue. The look in his eyes confirmed it all to me that he would go to such length to do that to me, and also to me and to my family he came across ruthless and will to do whatever it took to protect Lucas.

I don’t know why I let Lucas affect me like he did tonight maybe because of the fact that part of me knew that it weren’t his fault with what happen, that maybe it was an ‘accident’ but how could you accidently kill someone? In the Three years I knew Lucas not once had he lost control of his temper nothing like this, it was madness and I couldn’t look at him as the same guy who I fell in love with anymore not matter how hard I tried.

Being up on the roof of the four season with Lucas kind of made me forget about the British hottie Nic I was kind of annoyed that he hadn’t contacted me after our date, I kept thinking about what I would of done wrong but nothing would come to mind. Well it would be his lost anyway as yummy as he is I’m not going to chase him, and maybe Lucas could be my distraction from all of that. So when things got a little heated up on the roof and Lucas asked me to go back to his place I instantly told him yes, it weren’t because I want anything to happen between us it was to distract me from thinking about ‘him’.