It's All About The Girl.......

Damon P.O.V

I know I wanted to get to the Whitmore but was it all really worth it to protect this rich brat ass, I can’t believe all of this is over a lousy teenage girl. Looking at it all in the bigger picture this issue is all about the girl what was so special about her, and if she left rich brat for that Nic guy she must have had her reasons. But then again Antonio did say he trying to muscle in to his turf it all kind of sounded like a mob war to be honest, my aim here is to get my job done and get what I want. It’s all sound too complicated and I didn’t come here to get mixed up in drama, all I need to do is stake this vampire and be off on my merry way and get on with my life for another three years.

In three years I’ll be seeing the face of the woman who I truly love who I will ever love, with her beautiful brown eyes and her creamy soft skin and that enchanting smile. When thinking of Katherine it always bought a smile to make face, it sucked that she stuck in that tomb but I’m going to make it up to her once she’s out. I had mapped out five years of thing for us to do once she out I want to show Katherine how much the world has changed, and the beautiful locations make love to her under the moonlight. God that one thing I have missing in the last 142 years being close and intimate with her, I haven’t held myself out for her because 142 years long time to go without sex. That all it was meanness sex I weren’t making love to any of these women well some of them thought so, but my heart weren’t in because my heart belong to one person only Katherine. 

So I thought I need to get this over done with so I interacted with the rich brat well that didn’t go down well, he was all like you don’t understand you don’t know the meaning of love. I didn’t get what this one girl did to get him so whipped, he stormed off like a child and I had a feeling he was going to do something incredibly stupid. For a human he had one temper on him I mean I lose it pretty quick but this guy, he was like a bomb waiting to explode. So I thought as it was all about the girl I’ll go and see what the fuss is all about. Antonio gave me possible locations of where I could find this Nic dude, the obvious was the club the stole from him but a few other places one being some coffee shop.

So I made my way to Madison Avenue to where this coffee place was and watch from across the street, I saw a group of girls talking and when I listen in on the conversation they were talking about the vampire Nic, I hit jackpot here I continued to listen to them. Then one of her girls kept looking at me a little dreamy I waved and flirted back but then, then she drew attention to her friend and I couldn’t let them see me specially that Siena girl. Because I didn’t need to attract attention to myself plus I don’t need her vampire boyfriend knowing about me just yet. I mean she didn’t seem anything special from the back all I saw was long brown hair, so basically the whole trip here was pointless.

One thing I did know for sure was that I need some blood I’m in a city with endless supply of that no one would really notice of one or two people are drained of there blood. So I did my usual and lured young sweet and innocent girl made her venerable, then went straight in for the kill so to say. With the day I was having I needed blood from the vein I had a feeling this Lucas dick, was going do something stupid and something in the pit of my stomach knew that. So once I dumped the body I made my way to this club that this dick vampire owed called ‘The Penthouse’, maybe I’m wrong about the rich brat going to cause problems. But if I see this vampire there I’ll stake his ass and then my job done, and I can leave all this dram behind.

So I made my way to West on 45th I approached the front of the club and there were two doorman they both gave me a look as I passed them both, then I walked into the club. It looked like a pretty decent place mainly dark interior black, grey and red my kind of place I bet at nights this place filled up pretty well. I went to the bar and waited to be served it looked like Lucas hadn’t turned up here so I’m going to wait for this Nic guy. I ordered my drink and I heard a bit of commotion from behind me, and I recognised one voice and it was the rich brat looks like he came here to cause trouble.