so we meet again

I had just finished taking my shower and getting dressed. I was wearing short curve hugging sun dress and some blue sandals to match. I put on some eye liner and pink eye shadow. I put on some pink lipstick and my pearls.

I decided to go out to eat. I had been saving money because I was tired of being broke. I had a couple hundred dollars in my purse. I went down stairs and saw my mom brushing Renee's hair straight. It was down her back.

I walked out of the house and got in my car. I decided on Brams. They had everything. Chicken, Burgers, ice cream. I drove there and got myself a burger and fries and an ice cream cone and a soda.

I parked in the curb and decided to enjoy my meal by the park. It was a nice day outside. The sun was shining and I could see the children running around outside. It was enough to make me smile as I ate.

I spotted a car pull up in front of me. A dodge charger. It was shiny and clean. I liked it.

I saw Tyrrell get out of the car and walk over to me. He wore black pants and a white shirt. He looked handsome.

"Hey lil momma. So we meet again." he said as he stood in front of my open window. "Can a brotha get a french fry?" he asked.

"Sure. I owe you for takin yo plate that time." I said with a smile as I handed him the biggest French fry in the bag.

"Yea. I remember that." He took the french fry and ate it. "So what you doin eatin all alone? Derreck told me y'all was a thing" he said.

"What's a thing?" I said.

"He said he was gon be ya man. I doubt it the way he be lyin and cheatin." he said with a smirk.

"What do you mean lying and cheating?" I asked

"He is a pathological liar." he said. "And he cheats on every girlfriend he gets." he said.

I could feel that sad pain coming into my chest again. That same feeling I got when I told Lando not to talk to me that time. I then snapped out of it.

"Who's to say you're not a liar too? You are his brother" I said

"I got too much shit to do to be lyin. Ain't nobody got time for that." he said.

"What about your six kids and four baby mommas?" I asked.

"I got two kids and two baby mommas thank you very much" he said with a smirk.

"But Derreck said..." I trailed off.

"Yea. I'll see you later Rain'Ella" He said as he walked away.

I didn't have an appetite anymore. I put the half a burger and the rest of the french fries in the bag. I had already eaten my ice cream. My soda was in the cup holder.

I drove to Shonna's house. I wanted to tell her EVERYTHING. I knocked on the door and Shay'Quanta answered.

I walked in and went to Shonna's room. I walked in in her and Lamar. She was on all fours and he was hitting it from the back. My eyes bulged out of my head and my jaw dropped. The saw me and quickly stopped what they were doing.

"It can wait..." I uttered before hauling ass out of there.

I wish I had someone to talk to. I got in my car and drove to Derreck's house. I got my bag of food and my purse and my soda and walked over and knocked on the door. He answered quickly and pulled me in and kissed me.

"I missed you." he said as he took the bag and grabbed some french fries and ate them.

"I saw your brother at the park. Did you lie to me about how many baby mommas he got? And kids?"

"Maybe. That was back when I was trying to get him away from you because I want you." he said

"He told me that you're a pathological liar" I said as I sat down on the couch.

"He is but I ain't. He lies about his name and his age. He lies about having a brother and he lies about who he knows and what he likes." he said.

"Wow." I said.

"Yea and to make it worse, he always places the blame on other people as if they made him lie." he said as he sat beside me.

"Damn." I muttered.

"Gimme kiss" He said. I did as I was told.

He picked me up and took me to his room. He undressed me and I had the best sex I had ever had so far.

I heard the door open and saw Tyrrell standing there shaking his head with an annoyed smirk on his face. Derreck gave him a death glare and continued doing what he was doing. He didn't even care that his brother was in the room to see him having sex.

"So we meet again Rain'Ella" Tyrrell muttered before leaving the room.

Derreck just kept on going. When he was done, he rolled over and got dressed. It wasn't evening yet, so I didn't have to be worried about my dad calling. I got up and put my clothing on and walked into the living room. I could hear Derreck and his brother arguing.

"I saw her first" Derreck said.

"I'm older than you!" Tyrrell said.

"That's an issue. She's under aged! She ain't even seventeen yet!" Derreck said.

"I don't five a damn!" he said

I couldn't believe I had two hot guys fighting over me. It was just a month and a couple weeks ago that they didn't even notice me. This was crazy. Over some clothes!

"You can have all them other chicks you be fuckin! I don't know why you won't just let me be happy!" Tyrrell said. He was clearly on the verge of slapping Derreck.

"Stop!" I said " I'm not just some idem you can fight over! I am a human being!" I said.

"Hey Rain'Ella" Derreck said as he came up to me and wrapped his arm around me.

"I'm sorry Tyrrell but I wanna be with Derreck." I said.

Tyrrell looked angry. He started to storm off. "Have fun getting cheated on and lied to." he said as he walked out the door.

TEAM DERRECK OR TEAM TYRRELL? MAYBE STILL TEAM LANDO?